ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio tow ! Ebay sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 1.2 blue
I brought one of these and actually like it, looks better then them chavvy tow straps people are going about in

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Ph2 Clio 172
I seriously cant understand the appeal in these :S

I bought one of these off cliosport_ph2 for my Bedford trackday. After 30 minutes with WD40, a breaker bar and bucket load of sweat I finally managed to clear enough of the 9 years of crap inside the hole for the tow eye to get it in. As these don't protrude out of the bodywork I can now leave it. I really canno't be arsed with the effort required to unscrew and screw in a tow eye for every trackday!

Hes a great seller too. Gave me a tracking number, checked up on it a couple of times, made sure I got it and everything.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Ph1 Flamer
I bought one of these off cliosport_ph2 for my Bedford trackday. After 30 minutes with WD40, a breaker bar and bucket load of sweat I finally managed to clear enough of the 9 years of crap inside the hole for the tow eye to get it in. As these don't protrude out of the bodywork I can now leave it. I really canno't be arsed with the effort required to unscrew and screw in a tow eye for every trackday!

Hes a great seller too. Gave me a tracking number, checked up on it a couple of times, made sure I got it and everything.

Unless your doing a trackday every 9 years I wouldnt imagine there would be much work needed next time. Are you trying to excuse your bad taste ?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Ph2 Clio 172
Unless your doing a trackday every 9 years I wouldnt imagine there would be much work needed next time. Are you trying to excuse your bad taste ?

Um, no?

I spent ages trial fitting it, then removed it. Then went to the track day, spent ages refitting it, and then as its not an issue with Mr Plod as it doesn't protrude like the stock ones, I've left it.

The thread in the hole is rusted so its a bugger to get in/out regardless.

I fitted it because they look alright on track. I've left it on simply because I can.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
What possesses people to post things like "yea no thanks" or "well gay" who the f**k gives a f**k whether you like it or whether you think its gay or not?!? You are horribly mistaken if you think anyone cares what you think, the guys trying to sell tow hooks get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.