ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Tracking

Hi All

Just need to ask you a quick question.

Had my cup tracked recently, when they done it, the steering was hanging to the right, i told them i was not happy, so they done it again but this time the steering was hanging to the left. After a couple of trys they managed to get it as straight as possible.

I remember when i first purchased my cup the steering was hanging to the right, why is that. I know a few people on here that have had the same problem. The problem is that now the steering is straight, it feels very twitchy, all the roads in Ealing are sh*te, loads of pot holes, uneven surfaces etc i dont know if that is the reason for the car to behave like that.

Should i just live with it and hopefully get use to it, how have you guys managed to live with it, the car is drifting alot aswell, it pretty hard to keep it in a straight line. I currently have 32psi (front) 30psi (rear) i have even done (30psi) front and 28psi (rear) but it makes no difference.

I have the PE2S

Any advice would be very much appreciated

Mini Cooper S sport

The steering on my 172 was like that..the steering wheel wasnt central either, it was tilted to the left. It was MUCH better when I got new front tyres and the tracking done, but the steering is miles better on the 182, feels a lot more solid.