ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Trophy Auction

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Must have to be an ebay machine constantly watching lol. 200mph what is your ebay name?

I have a few ppl on the net 24/7 watchin for stuff, most is bought off auction as for some reason sellers dont like payin listin/ final fees

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  EV (s)
dont know :dapprove:ask the boss/es on here cant see whats wrong as ebay:cool: & and many many other forums allow it

Messes up the aspect of the posts when you have a long username. Its more of a cosmetic thing. You were told this.

Also, when you re-read the rules heres some to pay attention to;

19. Name changes are only available to ClioSport members, and are limited to one change per year. Any name must not be offensive in any way. Your forum name can be changed by admin at any point if it is deemed to be unsuitable.

15. Please do not "Flame Bait" - if your post is made to deliberately get peoples backs up and cause an argument - Then please, don't post it. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).

7. Please do not question or discuss moderation or administrative decisions on the forum. If you have a query, then please PM a moderator. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points)

14. Blatant spamming of threads is not allowed and any such posts will be removed without notice. This includes the creation of spam threads and repeat spamming within individual threads. If you continue to spam a thread after you have had comments removed you will receive an infraction. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).

Alright Poppet? (that's rhetorical - to everyone.)

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M3 CSL, GT4 & SL
Sorry didn't see the responses to this thread. Car still not sold two jokers so far :(

First auction had two retracted bids, that's why the price dropped twice. Also despite the reason given the first time I didn't change the description.

This was the first high bidders response lol, the second hasn't responded yet and I suspect they won't if they haven't by now...

Hi there,
My phone was miss placed last week and some how, bidds there placed on random items, and unfortunately yours being one of them, sorry but I did not intend to win this item, I don't even know what a Clio 182 trophy is? Car looks cute, but isn't that a lot of money for a Renault.