ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio turbo problems! Garage recomendations in the midlands area??

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
As above really,

My williams2 bb turbo isnt running right,

Basically its runing really rich loads of black smoke wants to cut out and when boost comes in it realy holds back (judders badly)

And thats when its starts the last week its not wanted to start its almost like the fuel isnt reaching the injectors but the pump sounds/seems to be working?

Im based in birmingham and realy im after a few recomendations on garages localish to me as i dont fancy a 150mile hicke to bb when its not running right. Same for k-tec!

Ive spoken to Fred at Yozza Sport a few times but hes been to busy to have a look and is now away:(

Thanks all.

Fiesta ST
What about Nick at Hill Power, I'm sure he's around that area. Seems to know his stuff according to a lot of people that have used him. I'm sure he'd be a good choice.

Try norris motorsport - J28 on the M1- its about 70 miles from Brum.

I use NMS for everything on any of my performance cars, certainly wont find anyone better recommended in the ford world, Bit of a master of turbo cars.

www.norrismotorsport.co.uk will sort you out a phone number. I dont know how busy they are at the mo or even if they'll look at it- but its worth a try... other than that there is a place in Shirley... I can get their details.

Jake

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
Try norris motorsport - J28 on the M1- its about 70 miles from Brum.

I use NMS for everything on any of my performance cars, certainly wont find anyone better recommended in the ford world, Bit of a master of turbo cars.

www.norrismotorsport.co.uk will sort you out a phone number. I dont know how busy they are at the mo or even if they'll look at it- but its worth a try... other than that there is a place in Shirley... I can get their details.

Jake

Cheers bud,

Yeh details of the place in shirley would be good closer the better!

If that the other potions dont work ill call NMS!

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
Tryed Nick at hill power and he said its not somthing he would like to do and id get better value for money at k-tec etc! (as they know more about the conversion)

Eney more ideas people? I eney one here wants to have a look by all means come over!

Lionel Richie
i can pop over towards the end of the week (for definate!)

place in shirley is called Weston Performance

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
i can pop over towards the end of the week (for definate!)

place in shirley is called Weston Performance

Cheers Fred that would be great mate want it sorted now its really doing me nut in!

Im free eney time from 6 and allday sunday monday!