ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO UK - Old Hunstanton

Full Fat 182 - Was..

Yes mate it was me, first time someone has actually spotted me

Me and the woman were off on our hols her family comes from Sutton Bridge in Lincolnshire and my dads half of the family comes from Brancaster, so we go up their and stay at Snettersham at the holiday homes by the nature reserve, nice and quiet apart from all the people on holiday

Just popped into Hunstanton to have a look around and go to the pub, we went to the one with the funny name opposite that craft shop, we were on our way back when we saw you.

Not seen you about for a while, or passed you in the mornings, and the few times i do see you I’m driving the missus fiesta! so don’t panic if a dark blue N reg fiesta flashes, you its just me

I dunno, go all that way to get away from it all and i bump into someone from home... its a small world.

haha yeah, i was a bit surprised to see you... Thatd be the Mariners pub at the Le Strange Arms. I used to live just down the road from there - back visiting the folks. Im actually trying to move back - just gotta get myself a job!

Full Fat 182 - Was..

lol, small world isnt it ;) why do you want to move back up to the fens for? its cold, windy and very wet for most of the year, the roads are sh*t and to top it all there isnt really much to do up there! lol

Stay down here in oxford, its much nicer. Nice wedding pics by the way:D

i missed your PM because my inbox was full so i dont know if it gets deleted or what???