ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio up Clent - My first attempt

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
Hey, so I thought I would try my hand at a little photography this afternoon as I haven't taken any pictures of my Clio properly yet. I have only got a Fujifilm Finepix digital camera and a Samsung ultra Tocco phone (had to use this when camera battery ran out) so the pictures are nothing special, but I thought I would share them. Also, I have had to change the brightness and contrast a little as I’m using my Gf's PC and the screen seems to be very dark, and I cant change it for some reason :(

I’m looking to get Coilovers along side with wheel refurb next. Not sure as to what colour I should go for though? Either Matt Black or Anthracite?

Also got some Recaro's from an Accord Type R coming in 2 weeks so that should be good.

Pictures were taken around Clent and surrounding areas in Worcestershire

Comments are Welcome :)

Clio1.jpg

Clio2.jpg

Clio3.jpg

Clio4.jpg

Clio5.jpg

Clio6.jpg

Here are the phone pictures...not the best of quality

Photo016.jpg

Photo013.jpg

Photo012_001.jpg

Photo007_001.jpg

Photo006_001.jpg

Photo005_001.jpg

and a random one on the girlfriends drive..

Photo004_001.jpg

lol, the phone camera is so decieving. It looks sweet on the phone, then put it on the computer and it looks gash lol

lol cheers for the hint dude ill bare that in mind next time.

whats your guys opinions on wheel choice colour?

exhaust looks mint mate, what is it?
you should buy my 182 cup alloys lol

Lol cheers dude, its a powerflow 3 1/2" slash back with the 182 surround. Ah i had 182 cups on them before, they looked mint but i wanted something a bit lighter lol.

Im thinking either matt black or anthracite powdercoated?...i think im a bit bored of silver.

cant wait to get the coillies and recaros :D