ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Update!! PICS!

1.6 16v
My 17s need new tyres so ive put my 16s on untill i get the car back from the bodyshop in two weeks and i get new tyres for the 17s lol.

Heres a few pics!

Before.

05a9b917.gif

After.

5e0216c0.jpg

9c859d31.jpg

What do u think to the 16s??

1.6 16v
Yeah 17's do look so much better i agree. Going bk on in 2weeks after the new bonnet and stuff has been done!

17s imo

have to say the front bumper looks very wet paint wise, any detailer will be jelous. good job.

from Trophy 2 work van :(
17's look better for sure, but lose the front splitter, it looks like it's not meant to be on there!!

Chocolate Bar™
carbon copy said:
needs turinis....

pah no one needs turinis, they're cheap common wheels ;) i think the style of the 17s if better, but the size of the 16s suit the car better. looks good though mate, us non sports need to stick together, we're gettin to be a rare breed!

from Trophy 2 work van :(
Middo said:
pah no one needs turinis, they're cheap common wheels ;) i think the style of the 17s if better, but the size of the 16s suit the car better. looks good though mate, us non sports need to stick together, we're gettin to be a rare breed!

Bet you love his splitter too?!!