ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 255

Theres one in Renault Altens Aberdeen right now if any one fancies trying to blag a test drive.

Gonna try myself when i pick the cup up after its warranty work today.

The salesman claims 0-60 under 6 but i thought it was 6.3 oh and he also says its not got a twitchy back end in the wet!

Clio v6

Still relevant to this topic ( I think )

I was in my local dealers the other day and the service manager delighted in telling me that the new V6 255 was "no faster than the old one", and

"what ever you do dont take it out in the wet"

Im sure their sales dept really love him ?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Dash

I think the salesman is trying to keep this car for himself!! Had he watched Jeremy Clarkson driving one on Top Gear in the pouring rain, he will have heard Jeremy say that the new V6 STICKS TO THE ROAD EVEN IN THE RAIN!!

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

One of the salesmen in my local renault gargage, said the Mk1 is a death-trap, and anyone who buys it is gonna kill himself!

Clio v6

For the past week the V6 has been sitting outside on their front all night !

All their salesmen are either under 18 or over 65 maybe they are having problems with who can take it home LOL

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by aaronc on 28 November 2003

One of the salesmen in my local renault gargage, said the Mk1 is a death-trap, and anyone who buys it is gonna kill himself!
Too true. I have arisen 20,0136 times now. Still dying for more of the same . ;) Getting your leg over those wide sills is a nightmare. One of these days Im going to trip and break my neck, so I suppose you have a point.

Quote: Originally posted by pennga on 28 November 2003

Theres one in Renault Altens Aberdeen right now if any one fancies trying to blag a test drive.

Gonna try myself when i pick the cup up after its warranty work today.

The salesman claims 0-60 under 6 but i thought it was 6.3 oh and he also says its not got a twitchy back end in the wet!
Yeah m8 - saw it on wednesday when i was up.....couldnt believe how low and wide it was! Wouldnt mind a test drive myself but theyll probably think twice in letting me out in it...i know id have doubts about letting a 22 year old k reg valver driver loose in a v6...:cry:

BTW does your cup have a cliosport sticker on the back and is usually parked down at the flats beside the college? Been trying to work out whose it is...

a V6 which is not twisty hahaha don´t make me laugh. tell the salesman he´s a moron which is as stupid as a horse ....

well the salesman also said, if i had 27,000 i would buy a bmw, quality salesman huh.

u33db cup gas two stickers on rear windows and parked in flats near the foundry.

serious if I had too choose between a M3 E46 or a Clio V6 I would buy the V6. For me it´s the nicest car there is.

Cheers

I love my new v6 and yes is quicker than the mk1 and it handles lot better than the mk1,gear box is a lot better to,going out in it in about 20 min going to use a tank of fuel ( 45 min),need to get some miles on it.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 28 November 2003

and then some probably....
Nope...

Having driven both models of V6 they aint the raw beast youd expect!