ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 badge cost

3 MPS, MX5
joshydee said:
please tell me you have a v6?

I'm one of those people that would rather make a car look less than it actually is, not more.

I would attach a pic but I'm not sure how!

Astra SRi T
KyleB said:
surely its the same as putting a "sport" badge on a non-sport?

well, a least some clios with the 172 rear bumper might look a bit like a RS clio but a V6 it just obviously not lol

Astra SRi T
Baz 172 said:
Westcoast and Eastcoast's are 1.4 IMHO ;) not that it matters! So they've also put a westcoast badge on there aswell..!
well it was some low powered westcoast shite saxo ;) defo not a V6 lol

3 MPS, MX5
I think I've just found out how to add smilies and pics:D

Here ya go, and no it doesn't have a sunroof and its only 3 door and no back seat.

The question was a genuine question as someone has borrowed the one on the back of my car.:rolleyes:

DSCF0011.jpg

18ME said:
The question was a genuine question as someone has borrowed the one on the back of my car.:rolleyes:

Borrow someone elses. I'm kidding of course, I would not condone the stealing of other people's property. Especially from a beautiful car like a Clio V6

Does it leave two holes in the boot where the badge was ?

Very nice v6 btw !!!

With regard to the saxo's & badging up - an eastcoast is a 1.1 & westcoast is a 1.4 ,there are loads round my way badged & kitted up as vts's, the different colour setbelts give it away lol !!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
18ME said:
I think I've just found out how to add smilies and pics:D

Here ya go, and no it doesn't have a sunroof and its only 3 door and no back seat.

DSCF0011.jpg

Nice Vee...... Pity about the Parking......:rasp:
Get rid of the ariel its pants...!!

S

3 MPS, MX5
Steve Murr said:
Nice Vee...... Pity about the Parking......:rasp:
Get rid of the ariel its pants...!!

S

The parking I've got is terrible but I had to downsize due to divorce. I've only been in the new house 2 months and I'm already finding it a pain in the arse having to keep moving cars round all the time to get out the drive. There's another 2 cars in the garage, so when I do need move cars round the neighbours must have a right laugh....its like that old program on TV, "Butterflys" I'm sure the older members will remember that one:D

I think I'm going to have to reclaim another 6ft of the garden for driveway then that will leave me about 2ft of garden:clown:

This is what I had before so parking wasn't a problem then, and that was only a small part of the driveway, I miss my old house:cry:

Silverados3_800.jpg

Do you mean the ariel on the Clio looks pants? if so what should it look like?

3 MPS, MX5
cat171 said:
Does it leave two holes in the boot where the badge was ?

Very nice v6 btw !!!

With regard to the saxo's & badging up - an eastcoast is a 1.1 & westcoast is a 1.4 ,there are loads round my way badged & kitted up as vts's, the different colour setbelts give it away lol !!

Cheers. It still says V6 in black sticky stuff.

And the moral of the story if the change in house size is anything to go by is DONT GET MARRIED! although if the new laws about "common law" wives thats been proposed go through then any woman who's lived with you for two years could be entitled to f**k off with half your worldly assets :(

18ME said:
its like that old program on TV, "Butterflys" I'm sure the older members will remember that one:D

I'm not that old (27) but i can remember it (repeats mind you not when it originally aired) a young Rodney from fools and horses was in it.

www.renparts.co.uk
KyleB said:

God you really are an arse hole arnet you, least i have the same number of cylinders as a sport U Pr*ck. And the car looks identical. Even if the car had a v6 body kit on we would be able to tell the difference. where as mine, a recen thread as proven you can't even tell the difference. Go polish your worlfrace alloys Chav!

al

ST on the way...
KyleB said:

Just had a quick look in the Renault "Car Price Guide" from June 2002.

The following cars are part of the "Sport Collection"

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Dynamique 1.5 dCi 65

Extreme 1.2 16v
Extreme 1.5 DCi

Dynamique Plus 1.4 16v
Dynamique Plus 1.6 16v
Dynamique Plus dCi 80

And from January 2004 ALL Dynamiques are part of the "Sport Collection"

More sports that ya think eh? ;)

Difference is a "sport" clio or a "Renaultsport" too many cars round here (not just clios) seem to be badged up with the sport badge off a renault sport :(