ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio V6 colour

just seen a clio V6 in an off yellow colour. any body no whats its called the paint code or any pics. cheers maxiboy

Acid Yellow most likely, depends on the light and how clean it is but it can look green or yellow sometimes...

57817418-M.jpg

Last edited:
  V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
Lunar gray and acid yellow are the two best colors for the clio v6. But if you like the lunar gray, i suggest the saab gray. Dont know what its called but its a very similar gray as the lunar gray but i find it nicer

Lionel Richie
humm i'm thinking of going for either Audi Nimbus grey or renault Lunar grey (aka primer or battleship grey!)

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
are they hell the best colours. Id say black/gold was my best colour followed by blue. But then again opinions are like assholes.

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
Wonder why they discontinued that gray on the audi tt after a year or two of production