ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 exhuast system

Clio V6 & Fx 35
need to know where can i get my car an exhuast system plus an intake system

thanx for the help

Clio RS 172 Ph2
There was a backbox for sale on ebay, but I think it's gone now. Other than that you could try Renault (megabucks) or SG Motorsport in Chippenham (much cheaper).

E91 M Sport
I have a mk1 v6 airbox in mint condition if you're in need of one? (you didn't specify whether you meant aftermarket of oem?)

Clio V6 & Fx 35
sorry what i want is an aftermarket exhaust system ..and the car is a phase 2 if it makes any difference ..i would like for something that will increase the Hp of the car and give it a more aggresive sound..
thanks again

E91 M Sport
Aha, then I have a suggestion. For the exhaust, phone Charlie at Pro-Speed who made the backbox for my old V6 (now owned by another forum member I believe :))....

v6.jpg

And for the induction kit I would seriously recommend the BMC CDA. It makes quite simply the most electrifying howl above 6k rpm....you'll sound like the car looks! And it only costs about £160.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
miketheman2k said:
And for the induction kit I would seriously recommend the BMC CDA.

And if you're interested in getting one I'd recommend you PM s70res (Iain) on here since I know that he's got an unused BMC Carbon Induction kit for the V6 that he'd like to sell (and I'll leave it to him to explain why he's got a V6 kit but drives a 172).

Clio V6 & Fx 35
well u know do i have to get my car to pro-speed to install the backbox, cuz it might be a problem :S