ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 mk1... 17 --> 18 (no 56k)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Looking good :D Assume you got your rubbing sorted out!?

So how much does a new Mk2 front wheel cost ... given that Ive kerbed mine :oops:

E91 M Sport

Quote: Originally posted by geordiepaul on 07 April 2005

What size tyres have you gone from -> to?

The fronts were 205/50/17, now 215/40/18
rears were 235/45/17, now 245/40/18

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 07 April 2005

How do you find the conti 2s? Ive heard some mixed views on those!
Ill need to srub the fronts in more before I push it and find out. The rears are well and truly bedded in already ;)

E91 M Sport

Quote: Originally posted by Andy D on 07 April 2005

So how much does a new Mk2 front wheel cost ... given that Ive kerbed mine :oops:
The rubbing on the back required 10mm spacers (on each side), so I got some nicely machined Eibach Pro-spacers - top quality, and just push them out enough! Glad I didnt go for 5mm....

How much? You dont want to know ;) (get them refurbed!)

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Andy D on 07 April 2005

if you want to talk about refurbs, please ring me 07769712624

golf r32

im sure ive seen this in autotrader . has he sold it yet???

-stu-

[Edited by 5tupot on 5/8/2005 1:53:52 PM]

Quote: Originally posted by 5tupot on 08 May 2005

im sure ive seen this in autotrader . has he sold it yet???

-stu-

Stu I dont think its Mikes car that you saw.................it was probably Rogers (iwanatV6) and its now sold :eek:

Cya Stu

Looks great. Also wanting to know if those are k-tech exhausts and what you think of the sound. thanks!

With pics like that it makes me want to get a 10k loan and part ex my mk 172 and get myself one of them!

But then its the running costs and insurance! :(

Very smart looking V! :D

Quote: Originally posted by JAY BUNDHOO on 08 May 2005

Mike, very impressive.

Is that a K-Tech Exhaust? i guess you just cut the mesh out?

Anyway, the car looks fantastic.

It was Charlie at Prospeed who made and fitted the exhaust Jay :cool:

Its dif to most cause its actually 2 welded together in the middle...............in other words each bank has its own seperate exhaust..........just welded together so it looks like one eh........if that makes sense :D

Cya Stu

Quote: Originally posted by Mr172Mk1 on 08 May 2005

With pics like that it makes me want to get a 10k loan and part ex my mk 172 and get myself one of them!

But then its the running costs and insurance! :(

Very smart looking V! :D

Mr172 the running costs are not that bad................take mine its just coming up on 4 years old and the total spent on servicing etc is £1700...........but this includes over £1000 the previous owner paid for a stainless exhaust............so your left with £700 for 4 years running..............it doesnt get much cheaper than that eh :D

Cya Stu

PS insurance.........well thats a dif matter...........just depends how old you are.

Clio RS 172 Ph2

Nice car - alloys fill the arches much better, and that exhaust looks awesome!

Is there a "how-to" on changing the rear lights from phase 1 to phase 2? They look much better!