ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 Mk2 Red

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW Z4 3.0i
I'm currently the highest bidder! :D I could be the proud new owner of a Vee in 9 days time! Muhahahaha! ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
nice colour, shame about the lack of Renault Sport & V6 badges and the change of colour of the wheels and vents, better std IMHO, would be tempted myself at that price if it hadn't been fettled with.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  R35 GTR
Renault Clio V6 Mars Red.
Only 18 Mk2’s ever made in this color
£13,595 (NO Offers)
If biding you will win a NUT!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW Z4 3.0i
I am such a loser.

Edit: No I'm not a loser. It says if biding you will win a nut. What the hell is biding. As far as I can tell that advert is for a clio v6. Don't quite understand why he's put about no offers. I won't make him an offer, I've put a bid in instead and as it stands I reckon he's gonna owe me a Renault Clio V6 for the meagre sum of 99p.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW Z4 3.0i
I'm not a moron and I certainly can't be arsed f**king about arguing the toss about it. He messaged me asking if I ant to buy the car it's no offers. I messaged him back saying he should remove the ad and place a classified instead of a misleading auction. Also that if he wasn't going to remove the ad he should at the very least remove my bid.

Like I said, I'll back out of this one as long as he deletes my bid. If he thinks he's going to get 99p off me in exchange for some generic nut (could be a bulls testicle for all I know, "nut" is a bit indescript) then I'll argue the toss.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW Z4 3.0i
Taken from eBay listing policy:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/community/png-list.html

Proper category listing
Items must be listed in the appropriate category. There are over 4500 categories in which to list an item, so finding a category for your item is relatively easy.
Policy: eBay may end items that are not listed in the appropriate category. The listing fee will be automatically credited for that listing.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
if i had the money it would be mine as would love a v6 but cat d is such a pain to sell as i found out with my 182, i hate the thought of it being cat d so sold it and bought a hpi clear 182

how did subway get his for 8000

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
if i had the money it would be mine as would love a v6 but cat d is such a pain to sell as i found out with my 182, i hate the thought of it being cat d so sold it and bought a hpi clear 182

Lol, dont open a can of worms!

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Lol, dont open a can of worms!

a Cat named Derek...
icon10.gif

runs quickly before getting shot by adams gun.. :rasp: