ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 Owner introducing himself.............

Clio V6 Phase 2
It was up for sale for three days on Pistonheads, I called the guy as soon as it went up for sale as the car was quite well known on the V6Clio.net and was known to be a mint one. The other two days were spent haggling and on day three we agreed a price.........LOL

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Ah right, cant be the same one i seen for sale as this was up for sale for well over 4 months, think it was up for circa 16k

Renault Sport Clio 182
Jim, good to see you over here too, i will definately have to pop round when were both free to take a look at this.

Clio V6 Phase 2
Many thanks for all the kind "Welcomes".

Rocky : I believe there's a meet at Portsdown Hill on the 28th......... Gonna try to be there ???? I'll be there providing it's not pissing down.

Renault Sport Clio 182
yeah im going, i think every1 is hopeing the weather will be clear, as our last p'down hill meet was greated with a very heavy snow shower lol, see you there.

Joe.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Stunning car mate. I keep telling myself that I MUST have boost after the 182, or boost it if I hold onto it long enough. But the lure of a Vee just gets harder and harder to resist. Insurance grr