ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 rep

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favourite has to be the picture of the well-used and kinda grubby steering wheel.
I wasn't convinced it was a decent replica until that picture, no I'm sold.

s-l1600.jpg

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I saw this little beauty on eBay on Friday, I'm quite surprised that there's not a thread on it already!

So yeah, a vented bonnet on a supposedly rear engined car!! 😂

Why the insults? With all that powah in the rear, he needs additional rads up front to keep the beast cool. ;)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they trying to hide the fact they've built a Renault Sport replica? They need to get some stickers made up or something, so the casual passer-by can know

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Says it's 10 miles from me. I'm gutted I've never seen this fine machine about. What a treat for someone.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
@imprezaworks Mate as per conversation earlier,i rang the seller for you and offered what you said.He is thinking about it,i mentioned you didnt have much experience of fast cars above 1.0 litre.So he is ringing you back tomorrow in the office

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
@imprezaworks Mate as per conversation earlier,i rang the seller for you and offered what you said.He is thinking about it,i mentioned you didnt have much experience of fast cars above 1.0 litre.So he is ringing you back tomorrow in the office

You have a replica phone. So the above is a lie