ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio V6 replica

Status
Not open for further replies.
  ValverInBits
My eyes!!

Original spoiler is still there, just with a barry wedge attached to the back. Rip it off!

original spoiler with some phat holes in it i bet mate. Oh btw whiteley, i've got my 182 manifold sat in my room :cool: gonna be wrapping it when the loans come in

rofl.png

i feel i will be using this alot in this thread lol

RS 172
Its just the image mate, do you really want it? Everytime a kitted car goes past I just immediately think 'what an absolute d*ck'. I dont know you, but I'm sure your not a d*ck and dont want to be seen as one by everyone else on the road?

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
  clio
Its just the image mate, do you really want it? Everytime a kitted car goes past I just immediately think 'what an absolute d*ck'. I dont know you, but I'm sure your not a d*ck and dont want to be seen as one by everyone else on the road?

do you think i am just moding the outside... i am going to do suttle things to the engine so it will keep up with alot of things on the road... ive already started as you can see with the K and N filter... i fitted that last weekend...

ValverInBits
ask this nutter where he got his : http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/364257.htm

edit: 6K!!!! 6 grand!!! jesus. you could actually insure yourself on a 172 for a couple of years with that and probably pay the difference between the 1.2 and the 172

will it be the same fit... it has differnt headlights than mine....

because it's a Ph1. I'm sure they are largely similar, just different wings and bumper i spose. Just ask the people that make it to cut it up with tin snips and polyfiller where required

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport

do you think i am just moding the outside... i am going to do suttle things to the engine so it will keep up with alot of things on the road... ive already started as you can see with the K and N filter... i fitted that last weekend...
no............ really it wont you have 75 bhp

None
ask this nutter where he got his : http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/364257.htm

edit: 6K!!!! 6 grand!!! jesus. you could actually insure yourself on a 172 for a couple of years with that and probably pay the difference between the 1.2 and the 172

Seen this one at a car show - The car looks right but you can still tell its a kit. Think the front bumper gives it away a bit. Also the hubs on the car are huge making the brakes look really far away from the wheels and small :/ maybe i should stick a v6 kit on my rsi for a laugh lol

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182

:lolup::lolup::lolup: you will lose power with the K&N so i can see you know your stuff mate!

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
This thread CAN'T be for real, I mean I know I am reading it but....... is it for real LOL.

ValverInBits

Seen this one at a car show - The car looks right but you can still tell its a kit. Think the front bumper gives it away a bit. Also the hubs on the car are huge making the brakes look really far away from the wheels and small :/ maybe i should stick a v6 kit on my rsi for a laugh lol

for a laugh?? a 6 grand laugh? I'll take your wage any day :D

yeah thats good 74.8bhp ¬.¬
are you going to move your engine to the back aswel?

RS 172
Oh sorry I forgot about the K&N. Ferrari killer tbh, I certainly wouldnt want to be in no Porche when that thing rolls by, heat soak just kicked in y0!

Just need an electric supercharger (plastic of course, none of that metal pap) and your good to go, 182's see ya later.

ValverInBits

:lolup::lolup::lolup: you will lose power with the K&N so i can see you know your stuff mate!

Yeah already admitted here mate :clown:

.....no comment on the spoiler :rolleyes:

the K&N must give excellent heat soak

yes it does.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
this is a project sh1tter I saw on holiday in Cornwall last year.......say no more.
DSC00366.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

can i just ask.. what is wrong with that i think its is extremly good.. only difference bieng is the headlights..

look at the back wheel :S the wheelbase on a standard clio is way shorter than a V6, if you saw that car from side on it would look very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.