ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 supercharged

Ph 1 172
this car was in fast car wasnt it?? and i reackon my 1.2 8v could do it i got leds in my foot wells and go fast stripes lol

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
As Russ said, it's already got a sequential box to cope with all the power and if I remember correctly, the top speed wasn't all that big due to the gearing...

172 cup
Drives like a total bell end from what ive just seen

People are starting to get owned by the police for putting s**t like that on utube now you know.

car is an amazing machine though must have some money

A4 Avant
Apparantly I'm a dick and have posted pics of the wrong car! Doh! Cheers Fred!

So heres another nice V6!

Some Pics:

IMG_5690.jpg

IMG_5686.jpg

Didn't realise Maz was in the background of this one!!

IMG_5681.jpg

Closeup:

maz.jpg

Last edited:
  Shed.
guys a tw*t for driving like that in a 30 zone and flying past a school ffs.

shut the f**k up for god sake.

i somehow doubt a man of 35 would drive liek that normally.

Nigel do you know what the power figures are these days ? last thing i heard it was about 500.

172 cup
guys a tw*t for driving like that in a 30 zone and flying past a school ffs.

shut the f**k up for god sake.

i somehow doubt a man of 35 would drive liek that normally.

Nigel do you know what the power figures are these days ? last thing i heard it was about 500.

Normally? makes no difference really you can see in the video him doing it?

I see chavs 30-45 driving in thier scoobys near here all the time and i live near a football pitch with kids there all the time.

1.2 MK2 PH2
Someones needs to be atleast shot at for that spolier... It may need one to keep it down but christ there is such a thing as over kill!

in my opinion anyway