ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 with Gold wheels

Clio 172 Mk2
Just wonting to know if you guys think this Clio looks V6 with Gold wheels looks good or not.

This is not my car, but am thinking of buying it.

Attachments

• media.jpg
    media.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
  Exige S1 + Honda S1
erm... NO

the side pod it still silver... whassat all about then?

Im hoping its a photoshop

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i think that's a PS, as its advertised somewhere with them in Silver. Oh and for the record, it looks f**king sh*t. :)

Rsport182Cup'd
The Only Car Alloowed Gold Wheels Is The Subaru Team 555 Special Edition - That Ansa Your Question!

Leon Cupra R 225
you should get a golf r32 instead for that money. I'd never spend over 13/14k on a Clio. It's French! ;)

PH1 Oddy, M140i
i like it!! need to change the pods silver - gold though.

you'll certainly have a standout vee.

what do you think?

Turbos.
The vent is obviously photoshopped, and if you look at the front tyre there is a black triangle where someone has been fiddling, so i guess the wheels were photoshopped too.

Clio 172 Mk2
The vent is obviously photoshopped, and if you look at the front tyre there is a black triangle where someone has been fiddling, so i guess the wheels were photoshopped too.

This car is Definitely for sale with gold wheels. Am viewing it tomorrow night.

visualize whirled pe
Gold wheels have had their day, except when fitted to willy clio's and some of the older scoobys.

visualize whirled pe
I'm gonna get ripped for this.
I rekon variouse 3 spokes will make a come back on the modding scene in the next year or two.