ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6'S

Titanium 182 FF
Just wondering whos got a V on here. saw one the other day and they look bloody amazing. kinda gettin bored of all the 182's and 172's on here not that there rubbish just wondering whether anybody has good pics of there V'S.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Here's a couple of pictures of mine from a couple of months back ...

Clean-3.jpg

Clean-5.jpg

Renaultsport Clio 182
Gorgeous. The Mk2 V6 in that blue (is it Artic Blue or the same blue as the 172 Cup?) is just sexual :)

Titanium 182 FF
looks sooooo sweet. how much it cost ya?
insurance group 20?

seen as tho im 17 gonna have to keep dreamin for quite a few years yet lol

Silver 172 PhII
Every day on my way to/from work I drive past the head office of Renault UK and Nissan UK in Maple Cross (near Watford). I usually see a couple of V6's every week and loads of 182/172s. Just after the 182 came out I saw one being driven with some spirit, ahem, near the office. There is also a black Megan 225 that is always being driven like it has just been nicked.

It's Renault country round here! ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Silvers growing on me!!!! That lunar grey is horendous tho!!! looks like primer.

On the first set of pics, the middle Vee with carbon bonnet, is gorgous.

IOt has a different bumper to rest, is the whole car modified!!

Need more pics!

Takes some bollock to mod a Vee!!!

It looks awesome, love the wheels, but why lexus lights??????

Still could live with them, on that!!!

Renault Clio Extreme
Indescribable car, it is't popular in Poland becourse of price, what a pity!
Do anybody has the black one??