ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Vandalised :( Help!

Albi Blue Clio 197
Been living in a flat in sheffield, and last nite someone decided to vandalise it by stealing the wing mirrors of it, which im sure they have destroyed in the process and the splitter!

Its a 2002 1.2 16v clio, does anybody know where i could get a new splitter? ive got some new wing mirrors but there the wrong colour.

So gutted to be honest, it was only 2 weeks ago they put the windscreen through on a car i was borrowing off my dad to commute in while i did the wheel bearing on it.

Albi Blue Clio 197
How much are they ? the new wing mirrors have already cost me £60 from two different scrapyards but neither are the right colour so thats gonna cost me however much to get them sprayed :(

Albi Blue Clio 197
I wonder if it would be worth me trying to get a laguna/megane splitter or a peugeot one looking at some of the posts on here.

How much you want for it speccy ? where are you ?

120d M-Sport
Tossers :mad:

More and more posts on CS appearing about vandalised clios :dapprove:

As mentioned spray the covers yourself bud, theres guides on here on spraying. Looks pretty straight forward aswel :)

Hope you get it sorted cheap as poss! Also dont bother with the splitter if you cant justify the money for a new one. There not that important :)

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
there's a scrappy at the bottom of chesterfield road near machine mart fella, had a few clio bits off them. where abouts are u?

Clio 182
Crap that :( Where abouts are you in Sheffield? Im on Ecclesall Road and a car got broken into outside mine the other day! Not good.