ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO Vs ANY CAR

Clio versus a Wegde of Cheese.

Extra mature farmhouse or a nice stillton is the real question;)

[Edited by mrk1 on 30 January 2005 at 4:23pm]

BMW 120i Sport

Clio 182 v Clio 182 Cup

Please discuss, weve not had this subject yet*

* possibly taking the p1ss ;)

[Edited by Big G on 1/30/2005 5:08:20 PM]

Daz, your lucky you werent around when this forum used to be fun. Lots of discussions on whats fast and whats not. Used to be a right laugh.

Clio 16 v were taking on ferraris/porsches/tuned evos/scoobies/cossies etc.

The mods have destroyed this forum. All the old regulars have disapeared because of them. Driving tales used to be good, but they replaced it for some crap section no-one ever goes in. Its been up around 4 months and only has 90 or so threads. Even the off topic has a police guard on it now. Before, you used to post what you liked, now everything gets deleted.

Bring back the old rules and make this forum fun again i say.

Quote: Originally posted by skiddusmarkus on 30 January 2005

No mods=no forum.People posting what they like=no forum.No forum=no fun.At all.

Were not sayin get rid of the mods were sayin bring back the old rules.

I like being different so I much prefere CS without driving talessome people took it seriously and what sort of reputation would people think after reading tha forum.

no way forum isnt modded heavyly enough imo, im a member of a few different forums and the one that is heavy mderated is alot better as long as there is a dedicated piss section, good job mods!

GTiR 394bhp

From what I gather the driving tales forum was closed after a forum member died in an RTA.Some could argue that condoning the posting of racing tales on an open forum was tantamount to encouraging it.I think closing the forum was a good move by the mods/admin team.

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by Rob33 on 30 January 2005Cup172 vs Racing Puma on the track, bet that hasnt been done.

Theres a video of exactly that knocking about somewhere. Was posted on here ages ago.

Quote: Originally posted by .Griff. on 30 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Rob33 on 30 January 2005Cup172 vs Racing Puma on the track, bet that hasnt been done.

Theres a video of exactly that knocking about somewhere. Was posted on here ages ago.

what happened

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 30 January 2005
Quote: Originally posted by .Griff. on 30 January 2005Quote: Originally posted by Rob33 on 30 January 2005Cup172 vs Racing Puma on the track, bet that hasnt been done. [/QUOTE]

what happened[/QUOTE]

Cup pulled easily on the straights, Puma had it through the corners. No idea what mods were on either car.

i was going to get a R puma but the cup spec was just better performance wise,

racing tales- i like reading them as its cool to see what peeps have raced but i think yeah i may make people race more i think! but surly its down to the person in the car and should take care in his/her own actions? so writing these storys shouldnt b a problem!??

bring them back it happens everyday so theres no stopping that an we are only puting it into text for people to read!:confused:

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by .Griff. on 31 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 30 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by .Griff. on 30 January 2005

what happened

Cup pulled easily on the straights, Puma had it through the corners. No idea what mods were on either car.
Someone said to me yesterday the Puma Racing 0-100 time is 27 secs, how true is that???

Sounds way too much to me considering Valvers are supposed to be 23/24 secs!!!

Had a few blasts with a mates 5 on sat, best iv had in ages!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Mitchy on 30 January 2005

Daz, your lucky you werent around when this forum used to be fun. Lots of discussions on whats fast and whats not. Used to be a right laugh.

Clio 16 v were taking on ferraris/porsches/tuned evos/scoobies/cossies etc.

The mods have destroyed this forum. All the old regulars have disapeared because of them. Driving tales used to be good, but they replaced it for some crap section no-one ever goes in. Its been up around 4 months and only has 90 or so threads. Even the off topic has a police guard on it now. Before, you used to post what you liked, now everything gets deleted.

Bring back the old rules and make this forum fun again i say.
WOW, 1st time ever that I actually agree with Mitchy! lmao

spot on that