ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio wheels what colour

clio 182
hi everyone needing help to pick what colour to do my wheels on my racing blue clio it has the silver ones on looking to get them refurbed n either white or go antharacite or even black the car is getting lowered 30m aswell thanks

Golf GTD Mk7
have a look through the forum mate. There are pics of the racing blue with black, white and antracite around. I like the anthracite, but i'm biased. White can look good though. Black i've never seen in the flesh, but its nice also. Up to you really mate.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
dont spray them white, cup wheels look gash in white.......black or anthracite is best, but be prepared to use gallons of tyre shine if you spray them black as grey tyres and black wheels :dead: thats why i'm going to keep mine anthracite when i refurb them

couple of pics i had on my pc

black

sw-karting-005-1.gif

mine

DSCF1592-1.gif

or get these if you want white

DSC04011copy.gif