ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Williams has been keyed, again.

Williams 2, Shuttle
The williams has been keyed for second time in two days, f**king scum. The whole way down my freshly painted rear quarter and almost the whole legnth of the roof. Needless to say, i am pretty f**king pissed off. :mad:

I wont be wasting my time speaking to the police as they are a total joke and have never been able to help me (stolen motorbikesm, tools, etc.) and i am highly unlikely to catch whoever did this as i live near a very busy road and cycle path.

Luckily, it is not as bad as i have seen on some other cars and can barely be felt with a fingernail, have had a go at polishing some of it out with some AG SRP and it has made it slightly better, i know its difficult without seeing the damage obviously but does anyone recommend anything else that might help?

RB 182
Probably just pissed up pricks, my 6 got done over before I sold it, no reason I can think of whatsoever, every car up the road had been done. Luckily we just have the one car now and its safely tucked away in the underground car park. I sympathise though.

Would love to know who did mine.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Sorry to here that! I posted a similar thread a few days ago, its just so bloody annoying when they dont own up! Mines only a small scratch (but ina very noticeable place), in the summer im going to try and paint on some touchup paint, wipe it off so its only in the scratch groove, then polish it like hell.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
You could try getting a machine polisher on them as that should help if its not too bad

Listerine & Poledo
You're not allowed to have nice things these days.
There'll always be a washed out chav looking to tax it from you one way or another.

However the questions of "who have you pi55ed off" / "whos woman" / "Do you rumble up the road with a dustbin exhaust and mo' bass at 3 in the morning" are all valid.

LIghening shouldn't be striking twice in such quick succession.

Clio 172 cup
I once watched a story on crimestoppers a few years ago a bloke who had his porsche boxster keyed so many times that he decided to do something about it and set up a cctv camera looking at when it was parked outside his house on the side of the road.

He and the police were sure it would be youths in the area doing it for a buzz

To his astonishment the cctv caught the culprit a few days after the camera was rigged up.

It was an elderly little old man walking a dog and casually ran across it with a screwdriver as he walked past.

Just shows that any random person gets a high from other peoples misery!!

Listerine & Poledo
I bet there was a back story though.

maybe the porsche owner was rocking a full pop/bang remap with a decatted dustbin, and regularly came home using all his revs at 3 in the morning.

Williams 2, Shuttle
Havent done anything to annoy anyone, i have a full stainless and decat but am very considerate of my neighbours as its a small quiet road, but like you say it could be absolutely anyone. Going to nip it up to the detailers near me and see if they can save it

bad to hear mate, but if your after a good polish try g3 :) seems to work really well when used with a macine polisher.
ps hope you catch the scum

Trophy #387
Sit in your front room and watch your car all night, or set up a camera if you've got better things to do than stay up all night :p

Clio 182 + Recaros
I agree with this point, twice in two days doesn't strike me as being a randon act - CCTV has to be the way forwards.

You're not allowed to have nice things these days.
There'll always be a washed out chav looking to tax it from you one way or another.

However the questions of "who have you pi55ed off" / "whos woman" / "Do you rumble up the road with a dustbin exhaust and mo' bass at 3 in the morning" are all valid.

LIghening shouldn't be striking twice in such quick succession.

Mk1 16v brooklands
Tbh I'm surprised nothing's happened to mine, been sat outside and not moved in the last few weeks due to my broken ankle

GTA

147 GTA
Sad times... where do you live? This kind of vandalism boils my blood.

I'm really lucky that my car is in a CCTV secure car park over night.

williams and trophy
not good mate. theres some real w*****s out there. as above tho, try a bit of ferecla g3 cutting compound, you may just be lucky enough and this save your paintwork.

BMW 330D
For Keying a Williams you should be shot on sight forget all that human rights rubbish

Vectra
probably just jealous chavs , anything that they cant afford they will try and destroy/damage , there's no f**king respect for anything these days!

Clio
Keying a Williams should be a life sentance!
When I had my 1.2 16v keyed it was ether my x or my now wife's ex

Clio 182 arctic
Utter c**ts, i feel for you buddy. i had exactly the same happen over the course of about 2months. Keyed twice on the same rear quarter. At first i though it may have possibly been somewhere else(car park at asda etc) so i had it repainted and then it happened again. fuming i was so i left it about 4months over winter since it was mainly dark when i drove neway and you couldnt see it in the dark unless looking for it. I invested in a camera and dvr. cost about £150 all in but it can record for up to 30 days and it stores 'events' whenever it detects motion. and its been over a year now since ive had it up and it hasnt happened again.

plus its good to see what goes on outside your house when you're not in.

Williams 2, Shuttle
Slight development, had a threatening phonecall last night from some f**king hood rats on a withheld number threatening more damage that night, nothing happened, police are now invloved and will trace the number (although its likely to be from a stolen phone/cheap sim etc.) im around 90% sure it was the scum thats nicked my motocross bikes and the police agree.

In the meantime i will be putting up cctv this week and hopefully fitting some big gates and making our wall higher within the next week or two. Also hoping to bump into ones of the little c***s on their own in my van ;)

BG 182
Sorry too hear this mate keying a car is the lowest of the low but like people have said its just jealously can't have nothing nice in this world anymore. Hope you catch the fuc*ing scum bags

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Slight development, had a threatening phonecall last night from some f**king hood rats on a withheld number threatening more damage that night, nothing happened, police are now invloved and will trace the number (although its likely to be from a stolen phone/cheap sim etc.) im around 90% sure it was the scum thats nicked my motocross bikes and the police agree.

In the meantime i will be putting up cctv this week and hopefully fitting some big gates and making our wall higher within the next week or two. Also hoping to bump into ones of the little c**ts on their own in my van ;)

Leave the gate and walls down and catch the f*****s on CCTV, then get some justice!

172 Flamer, BMW E46
I know the feeling mate, got my black clio keyed last night, got it out the garage, drive to a mates house, left it on his drive for half an hour, come out and its been keyed all the way across my bonet right down to the metal! So annoyed!!!

Ph1

In the meantime i will be putting up cctv this week and hopefully fitting some big gates and making our wall higher within the next week or two. Also hoping to bump into ones of the little c**ts on their own in my van ;)

Crikey :eek: Doesn't sound like your average car scratcher this.

CCTV and leave it to the feds. Chances are they'll be tooled up

Audi A3
id camp out for a few nights with my mate 'billy bat'

i had my window smashed a couple of times, chased then up the road with my undies on and golf club in tow after it happening one night.

scumbags didnt do it again