ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio wiring diagram??

Renault Clio 1.2
any body have a copy of the clio standard stereo wiring diagram please let me know

pdf format or just a copy would be great

many thanks in advance

172 cup'd extreme
ive got it but im at work now PM me your email address ill send it tomorrow. what you wanting to know btw?

Integra Type R & 205 Mi16
Do you have any for all the engine related stuff? I.e. everything from the sensors, injectors etc back to the dash and ecu? For a 182 by the way.

Integra Type R & 205 Mi16
Pretty much everything related to the engine, clocks and management really. So all the ecu pin-outs, wire numbers/colours whatever renault use and connections to the dials.

R35 GTR
Joe@ShedMotorsport said:
Pretty much everything related to the engine, clocks and management really. So all the ecu pin-outs, wire numbers/colours whatever renault use and connections to the dials.

wire colours.HA!

sorry, but when I was rewiring a clock display there were 4 pairs of wires the same colours, but each did different things. Typical renault.

172 cup'd extreme
im deleting these due to upset i might cause with ren as they are copy writed please pm me if you need further diagrams