ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio World Series TCE

Clio World Series
Hi everyone, last September I got myself a Clio World Series 1.2 TCE, brilliant car to start off with but I wanted it to look different to other World Series that I have seen about, luckily I didn't have to do a lot to start with as the person who owned it before got loads of parts sprayed white, new spoiler on and had Renault sport matts put in. It looked really smart (considering it is my first car) so on with trying to make it my own I got a few bits and bobs here and there. This is where I'm at so far
• team hecko wind deflectors
•lowered 30mm on springs (no where near low enough)
•put some super white LED lamps in the headlights
•k&n induction kit
• de badged the 'C L I O'
Today was the biggest change for my car though as I had a custom cat back exhausts fitted which I think looks the part, some probably will disagree but everyone to their own I guess
*i only have one picture of my car so far as I'm really bad at taking photos*
Let me know what you all think of the exhaust and would be appreciated for some advice on what I could do next for my car. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
  Clio World Series
So today my Glass de wiper arrived which cost me £8.99 which I think is a good price, had to cut my wiper off with a hack saw which I really did not want to do but there was no other way around it, I took the nut off and sprayed it with wd40 and still no budging. Here's the finished product which I'm rather happy with :smile: I know my window is covered with the grease from the bonding but my car is due a wash and I didn't fancy wiping it all away if it wasn't set
image.jpeg

Clio World Series
Just some pictures of the car after a quick wash
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 47
  • image.jpeg