ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Wrap

Right,

Going to get the Clio wrapped at some point over the coming months as my friendly motorsport graphics place owes me a cheapie.

All ideas on colour/design greatfully recieved. Can be anything really as they can do large format printing.

Camo anyone?

Camo-Lambo-resized.jpg

Cheers
M

model it on the SA car? it looks fit tbh

34137987928ac45ad52aaf92851b22f48d6.jpg

if not go for one of the crazy colours the BM CSLS or the 911s are getting done atm....

i.e bright orange, really bright blue, lambo green...?

if it was me however and knowing you... grey, battleship grey... function over form and all that ;)

I did think matt black roof, bonnet and boot with bright orange everything else.

Or uber racing blue?

Battleship grey could be good, or just totaly, absolutely matt black? Or maybe a development car style zebra pattern?

That Meg is lovely!

Cheers
M

uber racing blue, mmmmm like racing blue on steriods, with hints of battleship thrown in

any bright colour with hints/parts in battleship thats my choice

PMSL! you cant have a race machine and a love machine in the same place!!!

and sod off matt, that actually has no airbrushing on it whatsoever, even i was shocked

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Is it just a Vinyl to cover the whole car?

must be cheaper than sprayin the car itself lol, hmm :p

Yep its a vinyl wrap. We use it a lot on the race cars as its quick to replace and protects the paint from chips etc.

Grey and blue winning at the moment!

Naith - no airbrushing, just the 'right' ambient light conditions ;-) You know I jest LOL

Cheers
M

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
sounds good,
so for people who are just wondering, how much would it to say make a clio into a liquid gold ??

Well on the basis that you can't get liquid gold vinyl..........................

It needs to be a colour thats actualy available as a Vinyl for it to be possible ;-)

Cheers
M

TrackCar & F30 330d
When i went to see the Gumball 3000 set off from london there were a few cars with wrap.
If ya like the women then maybe a bird on the clios bonnet? ;)
CIMG5726.gif

Bling Bling baby :dead:
CIMG5742.gif

Maybe if you like fuuuuuuur then this one is for you?!!!:cool:
CIMG5753.gif

Decitions decitions :)

Most large commercial wrap operations that do the sky vans etc. for example.

Plenty of them can be tempted for a bit of weekend cash in hand ;-)

Cheers
M

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
i like the pink or green camo!

i'd like to get the mk1 wrapped, would hide the (my) shoddy paintwork