ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio182 Bodykits?

Renault clio 182
:dapprove: This might be a dumb question but i aint seen any clio182's with a body kits can u even get them or can u even put new wheels on them cause i aint seen no 1 with diffrent wheels or bodykits on there 182 why is this ?

D

dick

because most bodykits are for c***s.

lots of diffrent weels onn heere tho

Monaco 172 2/468
because most bodykits are for c**ts.

lots of diffrent weels onn heere tho

lol straight to the point :cool:

People generally put bodykits on sh!t cars to try and make them look good, although in reality they generally end up looking sh!tter lol. The 182 is a mint car to start with, so why ruin it with body kits, it has nothing to prove :)

Again with the alloys, they are nice on the 182, and aren't really seen on any other car, so why change them.

Renault clio 182
yea i hear what your saying but i dont want the same wheels as every one els whop has a 182 so could i get new alloys for it if i wanted ? :D

D

dick

yecourse you can

pcd 4*100
ET i think is 45 :/
although ould equally be 38

someone in the know will cme soon

Last edited by a moderator:
  Renault clio 182
well i get my 182 in 2 weeks its a black one so i dont no what make but iver black alloys or white ones :)

Renault clio 182
Its gonna be my second car my first car that i had for 2years and just sold for 400pound :) was a 1995 ford fiesta 1.3 you think im gonna like my 182 :)

D

dick

it has been known to happen....

but nah it hppens with all FWD realy, just more noticeable with with quiker cars.

Civic Type -R FN2
ET is the offset. Im pretty sure this means how far out on the arch the wheels stick out. You can have any size from 15" to 17" on a 182 but i would suggest 15 or 16 because otherwise the handling becomes less responsive and also with 17s its slower. If your getting alloys i would suggest getting some lowering suspension also.

tom

fiesta 1.25
yeh its 4 bolts on each wheel.there is a wheel brace in the boot but dont forget to jack the car up.if you want ill show you how to change wheels for £500 lol onli jokin enjoy ur 182 :p

Mercedes C Class Sport
yeh its 4 bolts on each wheel.there is a wheel brace in the boot but dont forget to jack the car up.if you want ill show you how to change wheels for £500 lol onli jokin enjoy ur 182 :p
I've heard halfords will do it for £50 lol