ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios in Edinburgh

BMW M3
Spotted a fair few clios today while doing the rounds....

Silver Mk 1 V6 in Seafield garage
Silver Mk 2 172 in Sighthill garage
Silver Mk 2 172 in portabello ( R20 reg... always see it)
Red Mk 2 V6 going into seafield garage

And a silver 182 last week in sighthill....

I'm always spotting people but their never off here, so if this lot doesnt involve anyone, thats the last time i try lol.

racing blue 182 cup
You not seen my r blue 182cup then its been in reg vardys in seafield quite a bit reacently :( also new to cliosport so hi to all

BMW M3
jambo said:
You not seen my r blue 182cup then its been in reg vardys in seafield quite a bit reacently :( also new to cliosport so hi to all

Hi mate, Welcome to CS. Dont think i have seen it unless its the one i saw last week near the gogar roundabout with strips. Its the only blue one ive seen so far in edinburgh.

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
jambo said:

Good to see another jambo :D

muz

big fat japanese bus
I see loads all the time in edinburgh but never the site sticker!!

Pass a lowered silver MK2 PH2 one with a private reg nearly every night on the way home heading towards queensferry road

Lou

I've got a CS sticker but no one ever spots me :(

Thats prob coz ive got a standard 5dr clio lol

racing blue 182 cup
Justin182 said:
Hi mate, Welcome to CS. Dont think i have seen it unless its the one i saw last week near the gogar roundabout with strips. Its the only blue one ive seen so far in edinburgh.

Thanks for the welcome mate. Dont have stripes on mine so wasnt me. the only other racing blue i have seen was at the fort kinnaird last week.Seen a trophy going past tynecastle 2 weeks ago very nice indeed.not seen many others

racing blue 182 cup
badinvincible said:
The Trophy you mention is from a guy who lives on Wheatfield Terrace IIRC.

One of my mates lives there.

my mate lives in ardmillin terrace so hope to see it again and get a better look

BMW M3
Yeah, dont think hes on here. Gave him a wee wave the other day while passing each other and just starred back at me lol...

Will look out for you Jambo

racing blue 182 cup
Justin182 said:
Yeah, dont think hes on here. Gave him a wee wave the other day while passing each other and just starred back at me lol...

Will look out for you Jambo

same here mate. iam on a 55 plate going 2 fast most of the time:D

Lou

jambo said:
Thanks mate cant wait for the 2nd of april when we play the hibs.Another easy victory i think:D

Cmon the Hibees!!!
Can't see us winning though!

Look out for me in my Clio - Private reg H18 YLG

racing blue 182 cup
Louise_Clio said:
Cmon the Hibees!!!
Can't see us winning though!

Look out for me in my Clio - Private reg H18 YLG

Tbh i think you will win, i've got a bad feeling about this one
will keep my eyes open for you:D

racing blue 182 cup
Spotted dark blue 172 cup going along milton road at 4.30pm
Racing blue 182 cup in the fort carpark at 5.05
inferno 182 cup going past jocks lodge at 5.15
artic blue 182 going past abbeyhill at 5.20

Think the racing blue is the same one i seen last week,also the first inferno i've seen

BMW M3
Wow !! All in one day. 3 Rare spots in 15 mins !!! lol

Think i have seen that dark blue one near my uni.

Never seen a Inferno before !!! Good spot !!

S2000
There are quite a few Renult Sports aboutin Edinburgh now. I saw a clue on te toher day and I think (only caught a glimpse) it's number plate was A172 CUP.

Justin 182 - What uni do you go to?

As for all the Jambos and Hibees - your support the wrong team, look further north ;)

S2000
Just thoguht I would check - I'm at edinburgh uni, but go past napier on the bus everyday. I have a few mates at Napier.