ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clios in the country

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  182 + 330d
Snails, Louis182 and I met up for a few pics this afternoon, mine will no doubt be the worst out of them all and I havnt cleaned my car since Trax :eek:

DSC00242Large.gif

DSC00246Large.gif

DSC00250Large.gif

DSC00253Large.gif

DSC00254Large.gif

DSC00256Large.gif

DSC00258Large.gif

Ph1 172.
Mine are uploading now. I have solar powered internet so it is taking a very long time to load them up now the sun has gone in :(

Ph1 172.
A few that my brother (mostly at the top) and some i took as well. A HDRs in there as well.

Luke1.jpg

Luke2_3_4a.jpg

Luke5.jpg

Luke8.jpg

gatea0_1_-1.jpg

Luke9.jpg

Yay! The sun came out to play...
ahng2-1And2More-1.jpg

hanger0_-1_1.jpg

hanger3-0And2More.jpg

mine0_1_-1.jpg

albums/c135/snailsbury/airtower0_1_-1.jpg[/IMG]
airtower2-0_-1_1.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  182 + 330d
Wow those are amazing Matt, say thank to your bro for coming. Last pic is awesome!!!

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
f**k me, that pearl brown is well dirty! lol Liking the smoked indicators by the way-they look mint :cool:

Some good pics lads, cars look awesome.

Clio Mecca?

Last edited:
  Ph1 172.
Nice pics Louis! Like the pic with you and dan on the ramps and mine in the middle. After having them on for a day and seeing pictures from every angle, I've decided the Monzas look loads better than the Megane wheels i had previously...

Ph1 172.
I'll do it this evening for you. Off to work in a minute, just having one last look on here before setting off.