ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios in the country

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Snails, Louis182 and I met up for a few pics this afternoon, mine will no doubt be the worst out of them all and I havnt cleaned my car since Trax :eek:

DSC00242Large.gif

DSC00246Large.gif

DSC00250Large.gif

DSC00253Large.gif

DSC00254Large.gif

DSC00256Large.gif

DSC00258Large.gif

Ph1 172.
Mine are uploading now. I have solar powered internet so it is taking a very long time to load them up now the sun has gone in :(

Ph1 172.
A few that my brother (mostly at the top) and some i took as well. A HDRs in there as well.

Luke1.jpg

Luke2_3_4a.jpg

Luke5.jpg

Luke8.jpg

gatea0_1_-1.jpg

Luke9.jpg

Yay! The sun came out to play...
ahng2-1And2More-1.jpg

hanger0_-1_1.jpg

hanger3-0And2More.jpg

mine0_1_-1.jpg

albums/c135/snailsbury/airtower0_1_-1.jpg[/IMG]
airtower2-0_-1_1.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Wow those are amazing Matt, say thank to your bro for coming. Last pic is awesome!!!

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
f**k me, that pearl brown is well dirty! lol Liking the smoked indicators by the way-they look mint :cool:

Some good pics lads, cars look awesome.

Clio Mecca?

cliomecca.jpg

Last edited:
  Ph1 172.
Nice pics Louis! Like the pic with you and dan on the ramps and mine in the middle. After having them on for a day and seeing pictures from every angle, I've decided the Monzas look loads better than the Megane wheels i had previously...

Ph1 172.
I'll do it this evening for you. Off to work in a minute, just having one last look on here before setting off.