ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio's on EBay

Abarth 500
I keep seeing cars being relisted on ebay 'due to timewasters'.

Is this a common problem? My valver is listed at the mo to end this weekend - should I be expecting any problems?

BMW E46 330i Touring
More and more people seem to take an Ebay auction as a right to view a vehicle and not to actually commit to buying unfortunately.

With regards to cars, I kind of look at it as a last resort to selling my car, but there are genuine buyers also so see what happens and don't let go of your car before you have the cash in full in your hands!

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
i sell cars on ebay all the time BE COMPLETELY HONEST and lots of pictures and you should have no probs :)

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
benji&eka said:
i sell cars on ebay all the time BE COMPLETELY HONEST and lots of pictures and you should have no probs :)
Seconded. Don't leave anything to the imagination. Cover any detail a potential buyer may need to know so they know exactly what they are bidding on. That way, they have no reason to waste your time.;)

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I think that's quite good mate. Could maybe have put a few interior and under bonnet shots in but other than that you are selling it for what it is.

Beetle
we've advertised a few cars and about a dozen caravans on ebay, they've all sold although never to the winning bidders, either ended auctions early or sold to somebody whos rung up after item ended

Abarth 500
iLL_MoVeS said:
how much straight up? lol

i want a cheeeeeep valver but i mean CHEEP lol

Bid away ;)

If someone makes me a cash offer to end the auction early then feel free and I'll consider it...

Thanks Justy! :D It is a gorgeous little car and I really wish I could hang on to it but needs must unfortunately... :(