ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliospares in wolverhampton

Bye Bye 182....
Dave3141 said:
Can't Recommend them enough. If you need any parts, new or old, give them a call.

01902 717758.

Did you manage to get those screws mate? I wasnt sure whether they would sell them separate. Some places can be funny like that. What did you get yourself to play with today then?

R

Rebecca

Got the screws mate, the engine one is being ordered for tomorrow. Anything you want they can get.

/David (not Rebecca):clown:

K20 EG Hatch
well they have fucked up with my order lol, i must be the only one. Gonna go see them on friday.

Bye Bye 182....
Rebecca said:
Got the screws mate, the engine one is being ordered for tomorrow. Anything you want they can get.

/David (not Rebecca):clown:

Sorted mate. (Youll be getting told off by the admin again if your not carefull! LOL) Call me later as ive got something to tell you in regards to that Mondeo... after 8

R35 GTR
Saved me again today, I have a fuel rail guard thingy.:D I wish they werent down the road tbh as I spend too much time down there.

R35 GTR
I am currently painting it red, with hammerite smooth. The calipers came out really good, but I havent got the finish I want on the fuel rail guard. It keeps drying with the brush lines visible.

I think i need to sand then polish to finish it off.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
my_cougar49 said:
down the side of St Johns Retail park just off the main ringroad.

Adam, do you mean near the old Court's store? As thats probably the only part of Wolves I actually know (Apart from the Tettenhall Road!)

Is there anything that I should look out for (landmarks) to show me where it is?

(PS. did you do that holder for the clock display?)
Thanks in advance
Donny

Bye Bye 182....
donnyo said:
Adam, do you mean near the old Court's store? As thats probably the only part of Wolves I actually know (Apart from the Tettenhall Road!)

Is there anything that I should look out for (landmarks) to show me where it is?

(PS. did you do that holder for the clock display?)
Thanks in advance
Donny

Its down the side of courts Donny. Head as if you are going into St Johns retail park with courts on your left. Instead of turning into the retail park there is a little slip road that carrys on down. Head down there and then its at the bottom on your left hand side. With regards to the clock display, me and dave have extended the wires and its in the cup holder now but I wont be doing the mould until I get the car back from Renault on the 28th as they need to fix a problem with the air con.

The rest of the install is in and looking sweet. I will post some pics up when I get five mins for everyone to look at. How are you doing anyway bud?

Bye Bye 182....
^^ Dont worry you will get to see it soon enough. You can always pop down and see it in person anyway. Your only a few roads away! LOL

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
my_cougar49 said:
Its down the side of courts Donny. Head as if you are going into St Johns retail park with courts on your left. Instead of turning into the retail park there is a little slip road that carrys on down. Head down there and then its at the bottom on your left hand side. With regards to the clock display, me and dave have extended the wires and its in the cup holder now but I wont be doing the mould until I get the car back from Renault on the 28th as they need to fix a problem with the air con.

The rest of the install is in and looking sweet. I will post some pics up when I get five mins for everyone to look at. How are you doing anyway bud?

Life is good mate, but gutted I missed FCS, but such is life. Mandys doing well also. Just want to see if ClioSpares has any blue blanking plates for the Cup, as I need the extra weight to slow me down and give Kully a chance! :rasp:

Cheers for the info, will pop down and have a look at some stage, see if they have or can get them for a decent price, otherwise its the rubber washer bits to replace the space.

Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v
Does anyone know if this place is open on saturday mornings?? i went up last satuday at about 2.30 but it was closed, and i can only get there at weekends due to work!

172 cup'd extreme
_Chris_ said:
Does anyone know if this place is open on saturday mornings?? i went up last satuday at about 2.30 but it was closed, and i can only get there at weekends due to work!

jump over the fence then