ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport 2006/2007 Calendar

Skoda
Hi.... Here's the final draft.....This will go to print next week all being well with the proof copy... They will cost no more than £9.99 including postage and packing..If you own any of the pictures in the calendar and do not want them featured in there please contact me asap and they will be replaced The use of the cliosport logo has been cleared with admin..

I already have lots of orders so only limited numbers will be left for sale.. If further people are interseted then I may be able to do a second run of print depending on numbers..

Our standard A4 calendars are wire bound with hanging loop and consist of 13 single sided, full colour pages printed on 250g gloss.. Very high quality..

frontcliosportMedium2.gif

June2006Medium.gif

July2006Medium.gif

Aug2006Medium.gif

Sept2006Medium.gif

Oct2006Medium.gif

Nov2006Medium.gif

Dec2006Medium.gif

Jan2007Medium.gif

Feb2007Medium.gif

Mar2007Medium.gif

April2007Medium.gif

May2007Medium.gif

I'm on there 3 times ;) (I've took at least 4 of them including some of the cover, so proud), sadly my favourite is June 2006 and that will be as good as gone by the time I would get this.

Skoda
Ok.... To answer the questions above... I'm happy to post abroad and will work out the postage on a case by case basis, PM me.... I've had a shed load of new people wanting one so looks like I will print more on the initial print... If you already PM'ed me for one then I've already counted you in the numbers... As far as payment goes I'll take paypal,cheque,postal orders or cash on collection. If you want to send cash in the post then I suppose you can at your own risk but then again its only a tenner tops!!...If you live in the Salisbury area you can collect to save on the postage if you like..I'm also in Windsor until July then Oxford till Aug.... Manchester quite often at weekends so same goes there... Once I've got them printed I'll post all the relevant details....

Skoda
Hi.... Had the proof print back from the printers today... Had to change a few things I wasn't happy with, but overall it looks awesome...I've attached the changes I've made below... It's gonna cost £9.99 this includes postage and packing and will cover paypal fee's if you pay by that method... If you want one then post your name up in this thread and I'll PM you with the details as soon as I receive them... It's gonna be about 10 days for the print run..... Because of this I've pushed the first month back to July so you will get a full years use:D ...Postage will be first class as soon as payment is received.... If you already asked for one I've still got your name so you don't need to post again...

frontcoverfinalSmall.gif

newaugustSmall.gif

aprilnewSmall.gif

army182 said:
Because of this I've pushed the first month back to July so you will get a full years use:D

Which pic has been dropped due to this? Mine was in June on the original so if that pic is still included I'll have one.

Skoda
June is now July.... I listened to your complaint about missin half a month...:D Its the first pic in the calendar

Skoda
^^^^Didn't turn out well from the printers so had to cut it....sorry!!..... I'm gonna start a new project soon and need high res photo's... Anyone that wants their car involved please send them to me...

Cheers