ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Calendar 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time again.

Couple of things..

1) Please have high-res copies of the images. If you don't and they were taken with your phone or something, then please don't post them. Like 2500px on the shortest side as the originals. They need to be biiiiiig.

2) If you've taken a pic of your car on your drive, with Doris' Corsa blocking out half of it, it's dirty and out of focus, then don't post that either! lol..

Think of it like this "Would I be happy to have that on my wall for a month?"

Please try and keep the comments to a minimum. I will try and keep this thread tidy, so if your post/pics disappear, its because you're not reading..

I want high quality, high res pics. Pics of single cars, groups of cars, modded, standard, 1.2's, 200's, all sorts really.

By posting in this thread you give ClioSport permission to use them for club related things. Calendars/folders/flyers etc etc.

This year. Some examples to help you out..

Good..

clio-200-kwik-7-1280x720-505edf40b398b.jpg

Not so good!

100_0629.jpg

If I have already PM'd you for pictures, please don't post it in here. Keep it a surprise ;)

Thankingyou.

Is there a deadline?

Not really a strict one. I'll just close this up when I have enough pictures.

The sooner the better so we can get it printed, delivered to us and then out to people who buy it before Christmas. Hopefully.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The only decent pictures i have are these 4.

I have sized them down to post them but i have original large images.

Entry01.gif

Entry03.gif

Entry02.gif

Entry04.gif

SQ5
yzazedug.jpg

Unsure if that's ok to use as not mine but I paid for the image?!

zy2uge5u.jpg

Also have the uninstagramed versions of these in hi res.

ybubuvyv.jpg

y2anequ4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.