ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Calendar 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you paid £10+ for a calendar and it was 12 months of pictures like that; Would you be happy?

LOL!

GFW_9795.jpg

That is stunning, imo.

C1 VTR (Company Car)
^ That is an epic picture.

But those stickers not being in the window would make it at least 20% better. (proper maths there)

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Me being cheeky, but it might help with having a few non-sports in here, pics of my old car, the guy I sold it to is still a member on here though :)

IMG_0089copy.jpg

017-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

019.jpg

Clio7.jpg

Twingo Dynamique
The price for me really depends on the size... if its only an A4 picture... i would probably pay about £8...... but maybe if its like,. what i would call workshop size, then +£10 is good :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Whilst there are some real nice cars and pictures in here, there are some fcuking dreadful ones!! FLOL!!

mikes86

ClioSport Club Member
  182 track **** & MX5
Might have to dig out the DSLR and bucket and take some photos, would be nice to be in it 2 years running :)

Edit: Oh and if magpies car isn't in the calender, i'll find every copy and burn it :hail:

i can give you the high res if you need it ;) only uploaded in in a very low quality cause it takes ages to upload on flickr when its higher!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Harphams pic looks great ;) would be rude not to stick some in...

10EAF8A5-0A2A-4397-A3C9-FD72AECBA798-944-0000010DA56ED5B9.jpg

IMGP7880.jpg

ClioCSS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.