ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Calendar

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
Hi All

Just a little bored so thought i would create a cliosport callendar for everyone to download!!!

However since the gallery section of the site seems to have disapeared i need some pics of peoples clios to finish it off.

Nice examples please and in as many different colours as possible ie orange, blue, pink, the more unuseual and different the better

cheers

Andre
yorkshire Area rep

VRS
ive got higher def ones if needed!
carjanuary017.jpg

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
Tom give me a copy of those pics of yours from the car of the year awards please!!!

For those who have already supplied pictures if at all possible i would like two pictures of each car, one portrait and one landscape and preferably taken at the same time place etc....

This calendar is looking great, if i get enough pics that are good will have it ready for download tonight!!!

Cheers

Andre
Yorkshire Area Rep

VRS
heavy weight said:
Tom give me a copy of those pics of yours from the car of the year awards please!!!

For those who have already supplied pictures if at all possible i would like two pictures of each car, one portrait and one landscape and preferably taken at the same time place etc....

This calendar is looking great, if i get enough pics that are good will have it ready for download tonight!!!

Cheers

Andre
Yorkshire Area Rep

are my 2 ok or do you want a different 1?

andy

Lou

Here is a couple of mine, doubt it will get put in though :(

Attachments

• ABCD0002.JPG
    ABCD0002.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 23
  • e12cd377.jpg
    e12cd377.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 483
  MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
tom...any chance of a higher resolution pic of the rear of the car, when i resize to one you gave its goes pixely

cheers

mate

Ps would realy like a pic of a pink clio and an orange one if anyone has one, also yellow would be good

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
Looks like this is proving to be quite popular!!!

If enough people are interested, when i have finished it, i will have a word with emma and see if i am allowed to have them printed professionally, high gloss and then work out price split between however many people want them.

Keep the pics coming

still need the more unuseual colours and some pics of trophy and v6 would be good

Cheers

Andre
Yorkshire Area Rep