ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cliosport Christmas Meal !!

We need to guage the interest in a possible christmas meal at the strawberry fields in southend early December (where we usally meet).

Post here if you mght be interested.

Costs and dates to be advised......

John & Clare

Hi all yes i am also thinking of a saturday night early to mid december

I am waiting for the menus and i am only looking for a genral idea of how many people would be interested

ps, if ure log on name is different from ure real name please could u add that as well

john

John, in theory I am interested (and my g/f probably isnt) but it just depends on when it is - I get pretty busy around Xmas.

Hi all
this is not definate at the moment i am onlt trying to get an idea of the amount of people who may b interested

i would give a date if i could but untill the pub can give me any details i am unable to do so but as soon as i find out a final list will then be drawn up and then u may confirm weather u whish to attend

thanx john

slugger i will how have to charge u for the extra body now that u have included the head coz as u well know this meal is priced as per head !!!!