ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Ex. Stickers - Applying?

Renault Clio 197 ('08)
Okay this sounds like a really daft question but what is the best way to apply external CS stickers? Does warmth help and obviously nice dry, clean glass? The letters on my sticker seem to be staying on the white backing and not staying on the film!!!

mine applied really easily.. make sure the glass is clean n dry.. and dont play with it once its on cos the letters will move!!! just let it settle in. where u putting it?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
danjacko said:
Okay this sounds like a really daft question but what is the best way to apply external CS stickers? Does warmth help and obviously nice dry, clean glass? The letters on my sticker seem to be staying on the white backing and not staying on the film!!!

press the letter down individually and slowly and they should take to the glass

Monaco Blue Mk2
I just wiped the glass with warm soapy water, dried it off, peeled back, lined it up and slapped it on. Really can't go wrong.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
grrr i hate vinals lol , id love to just do small ones but noooo i have ful cars to do gets abit boring after a while

I found using mr muscle works well when the area's been cleaned. Can slide the sticker around, pull it off etc to get it into position. Then just get a scraper or credit card or something and squeeze the spray and air out of the sticker when in position.