ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2017 - Book Tickets Now!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
@Sunglasses_Ron @Nik

Will there be any track/static photographers tomorrow? Wouldn't mind getting some shots of my clio actually working!

Hopefully yes mate. We received an email from Javelin a few days ago asking if we wanted a photographer. They says they would try and organise one :up:

@jaswalker24 will also be taking some shots so I'm sure he'll get some decent ones as well.

Can we buy raffle tickets with debit card?

You can indeed Dan. We now have a card machine in the shop :up:

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Still nowt picked, packed or printed yet! And I'm sat at national tyres with the wife's car as they piss about working as slow as possible.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm not packed. I am still at work. I need to go to Wales (ffs!) to pick my mate up who's coming. The car is not on the trailer. The trailer is blocked in down the garage.
I still need to shave my head (bic, takes ages) and do a bit of shopping.
We've no idea where the tent is and I can only find one chair out of three.

See you soon chaps!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I'm not packed. I am still at work. I need to go to Wales (ffs!) to pick my mate up who's coming. The car is not on the trailer. The trailer is blocked in down the garage.
I still need to shave my head (bic, takes ages) and do a bit of shopping.
We've no idea where the tent is and I can only find one chair out of three.

See you soon chaps!
Looking forward to seeing you tomo bud. [emoji2]

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I've not got anything down out the loft yet, I've not cleaned the car yet, I've not been to halfords to pick up the new camping chairs, I've not done a single thing yet.

I'm sure it'll be ok tho and I won't forget anything

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I've not got anything down out the loft yet, I've not cleaned the car yet, I've not been to halfords to pick up the new camping chairs, I've not done a single thing yet.

I'm sure it'll be ok tho and I won't forget anything
I booked yesterday and today off to clean the car, the wife got the camping stuff out of the loft for me and even put a nice pillow case on the pillow.

This morning she got up, took my son to archery and then went shopping for food and my beers and got some cash out for me.
I've just finished eating a dairy milk ice cream which was rather nice.

See you tomorrow. X