ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport @ MCM meet ?

Meeting at ​10:30 address above (or petrol station opposite if we cant get in the car park)

1. Brad.shepp-Definitely (+1 mate In his Mk1 polo)
2. jackdanielsmom-Definitely
3. Ging2013-Definitely
4. rob893-Definitely
5. ThomasBrentnall-Definitely
6. dalealtham1
7. iOllieSM-going (not sure on pre-meet)
8. DaveDreads
9. dannygt911-Definitely

Last edited:
Meeting at ​10:30 address above (or petrol station opposite if we cant get in the car park)

3. Ging2013-Definitely
4. rob893-Definitely
5. ThomasBrentnall-Going (maybe pre-meet)
6. dalealtham1
8. DaveDreads
9. dannygt911-Definitely

FF Clio 182
As it stands, I will be attending this with Mr Lawson if he ever gives me confirmation.

Can somebody add me to the list, as I on my phone it doesn't work that great.

3. Ging2013-Definitely
4. rob893-Definitely
6. dalealtham1
8. DaveDreads
9. dannygt911-Definitely
10.jimisdabest-Definitely
11.Carlv8415-Definitely +1

RB 182
I'll probably go, weather looks decent and should be a good day out :) Anyone near me want to convoy up?

3. Ging2013-Definitely
4. rob893-Definitely
6. dalealtham1
8. DaveDreads
9. dannygt911-Definitely
10. jimisdabest-Definitely
11. Carlv8415-Definitely +1
12. Creep-Definitely

Megane R26
I haven't got time to clean mine tonight, going to have to do it tomorrow morning before I leave. Looks like it could rain overnight here though so it's all good!

I was gonna clean mine tonight but i 'chose' to do a 13 hour day instead -.-

will have to get up early tomorrow to do it so mine doesnt look shite next to everyone elses ;)

Just had a look at your thread, has yours been in a front end bump? The bonnet looks like its not sitting properly :S

removed tow strap, lowered 60mm on coilies, 3/4 plate, stubby aerial, 10mm rear spacers and of course a CSS13 sticker :p ive got a 172 rear bumper in the shed but im looking to sell the car to buy a 1*2 in January so it might not get fitted.

RB 182
I wont be able to make it either, 30 minutes into the journey and the clutch went :banghead: I suppose i'll be upgrading my car sooner than I thought... swings and roundabouts eh

Was good to finally meet afew of you today, some shaweet cars there aswell!

took some crappy phone pics if anyones interested :cool:
http://imgur.com/a/Mr3dM

Hopefully meet up again soon!

4CowWdw.jpg

RoiizRD.jpg

Mk3 1.4 clio
I wish I was parked with you boys. I got to the gaydon inn dead On 11oclock. I had to get a new tyre this morning. First meet and it was brilliant, can't wait for next meet.