ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport meet only ideas and opinions welcome.

ITB BG 182
SRS Tyssen, whats with all the nakedness.
Maybe no one ever gets naked with Tyssen for some reason??

So locations for this?
I personally would say Nottingham, but ideally would say some where in the peak district with windy roads to have everyone in the twisties.

If people was to be set off into group's of x amount we could give each a disposable camera, set a list per group and say you need to get your picture taken with pairs/twins for example.
So a picture with twin brothers or sisters, pairs from the shop an so forth but everyone must meet back at camp once finished, last group back has to do a small forfeit. Like when my group lost in a piss up one night an they made me run round the middle of town shouting at the top of my voice at people "Whats my Name!" over and over till i completed one whole circuit.

ibiza cupra
Ive probably seen 50% of CS willys tbh
i feel left out :dapprove:

how about having a mass meet at somewhere like this
http://www.shakespearecountyraceway.com/
there is plenty of room for camping, photos, fun and frolics ;)
also a drag strip so people can have a blast up the strip (and that could be another award) and could also get a few of the traders on here to set up stalls so we can spend our hard erned pennies.
plus there is a supermarket not far from there. you are also allowed to have bbqs there too i beleve.
i know they have a classic mini showdown meet there every year so if we had the same sort of thing then i think they would be fine with it. would have to be looked into though.
could also have it where its an accual event where its open to the public but there is an area specifically for the clio sport members so we still all end up together. and do a rwyb on the sat then on the sun, its clios only sort of thing like the performance vaxhal or japfest at santa pod.
there is also a bar there that is open on the night time too.
just an idea though.

421 Cammed 172
I know quite a few people who go to Shakespeare county raceway.

PSOOC used to have one at Prescott hill.

It wouldn't need to be funded entirely by us either. There's a big section for traders there and the PSOOC used to get a decent enough turn out.

More poke than viagr
Shakey would be perfect location IMO, apart from maybe the ground may be a bit rough for some of us :eek: Quite a few potholes on entrance but easy enough to miss lol....and its only 10 mins away :approve:

TBH ill be up for this whereever it is

ibiza cupra
Shakey would be perfect location IMO, apart from maybe the ground may be a bit rough for some of us :eek: Quite a few potholes on entrance but easy enough to miss lol....and its only 10 mins away :approve:

TBH ill be up for this whereever it is
me too but the closer the better ;)