ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport newbie...

Focus RS Mk1
Hi all, have just re-registered with Cliosport.net now i have confirmed the car. Hopefully should be in my hands this coming week. (old name wasnt really accurate)!

Im 23, from the Daventry (midlands)...used to own a supercharged Saxo VTS (was on cover of PFC a while back) But after having some fun in that i needed something that will eventually be my daily driver. So best option was a Clio 172/182

i work for Jaguar in Coventry at the Development plant, I build engines for test operations. Vehcile and dyno.

A mate of mine was selling his 182, got it for a tidy sum and as i say, pick it up this week if all goes well.

Look foward to meeting some of you guys at meets and track etc.

hoping to do a few subtle mods to the clio. Suspension and brakes mainly and then just enjoy it. A pic of the car: only one i have until i get my hands on it.

383517-3.jpg

Some may recognise it, think the owner is a member but doesnt post much. Anyway....thats about it....

Sean

RB 200 Cup!
rb means racing blue

riri was a member on here and thats the pics he used in his for sale ad so assumed it was his car!

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Nice choice of colour.:)

I've got a Racing Blue 182 Cup.

Very keen on my stripes. Have you considered?

Focus RS Mk1
I do like the strips but my other mate, by the sounds of it has one identical to yours, so for that reason i wouldnt want to be the same!

I thought about a cup. would be nice to have the raw version but i think for my 40mile a day world journeys i need the toys, espcially in the summer! air con etc!

do lots of dual carrage way driving so cruise control is a bonus, nice confy seats help with a ongoing back problem. so in all i think the full fat version is better for me!

the saxo was a great raw fast car but just no useable every day, so will be nice to have abit of both, some decent poke and comfy car!

clio 172
i see you still can't get away from the french cars lol shame you got rid of the saxo from what i saw on ssc the thing was rapid! when i first saw the post i thought you bought kevs car as i know he's selling that now!