ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 12: Graffiti

Congrats to Jezz for the victory in the last round with this image depicting the subject 'Running Water'...

333963217_HnDEq-L.jpg

...the new subject has been chosen by him and is:

GRAFFITI

Comp runs from now until midnight Monday 4th August. Any photos entered must be taken between now and midnight August 4th.

Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You must flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on.

I will no longer be automatically taking the first image somebody posts, only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within the dates of the competition specified above.

- Winner chooses next subject

LY 182 FF CUPPED
great when you live in a town without any whatsoever???

Council clean it almost instantly.

BMW F31
Damn i have some awesome pics of some graffiti in brighton which was allowed on some construction site hoardings, unfortunately it was some time ago. :(

great when you live in a town without any whatsoever???

Council clean it almost instantly.

I live in a village in Wiltshire! Saying that I did spot some recently so will be heading down there tomorrow.

Be creative, anything written somewhere it shouldn't could be described as grafitti.

Anyone around the Kings Norton area in Birmingham should try the skate park they've built in Kings Norton Park. All the ramps have been done.

Went to Bath early this morning to pick up a few things, walking down an old street and a flower delivery truck pulls up in the perfect spot covered in awesome grafitti, the contrast against the classic Bath streets was brilliant...

...I didn't have my camera.

Moral of the story, take your camera everywhere.

Cupra
I was bored yesterday so went out for some snaps. Managed to get told off for graffiti-ing...even though it was just cans for props. Another guy stopped as he thought I had fallen off my skateboard when I was lying on the ground to take a shot. :clown:

ENTRY
Tags_1.jpg

Tags_2.jpg

Tags_3.jpg

Mk2 Golf GTI
Awesome topic! Andy RS, yours are mint!

Great shot by B7JLS too, just think that the composition needs some tweaking somehow.