ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 14: Texture

some cracking pics there :) but blimey clart, yours appears to be moving. the black outer seems to be creeping towards the centre. v impressive :cool:

Abarth 500 Essesse
one of the first pics with new d60, think theres a few better than this, but still.

Entry (for now)

entry.jpg

FF Blackgold 182
I didn't take any this weekend, well not with this comp in mind anyway. ;). Good pic Rhino.

Well I tried editing my original post, however it seems to be locked...so this is my revised and current entry...for the time being.

2860418846_c98d35ba9f_o.jpg

Cheers

Paul

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
My camera is not capable of Picking up some of the things I want it to :(

Need a DSLR badly.

My Entry.

SNV310042-1.gif

Last edited:
  White APE
This is the best i can come up with so far. Will try and get a better pic before the week is out.

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

Entry:

1-1.jpg

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
My ENTRY.

Another "No hoper" but I'd thought I'd post it anyway. "Renault Sport" LOGO on the front seat back of the Twingo RS. Shot this with a 50mm and closeup #4 filter. Not very good but I did "rush" the shot.

texture1.png

Last edited:
  Monaco Blue Mk2
I wasn't intending on entering this comp, but seeing as though people have entered flower pics I thought I'd share this one I took the other day, not bad for a cameraphone I thought. Can't wait to get my DSLR.

cs-1.jpg

vers le haut doigt milieu
Mine for now:

I'm not too sure about the texture but u said things u wanna reach out and touch...

A silver Honda
some cracking pics there :) but blimey clart, yours appears to be moving. the black outer seems to be creeping towards the centre. v impressive :cool:
Yeah it does or maybe i need to go to bed...lol sweet photo though

Just taken this and I quite like it. Only 'O N' is in complete focus though :mad:. I'll try it with a tripod next time and play with the aperture.

c27ebee8.jpg

If i can't improve, this will be my entry.

1.8 Civic EX
Can I just make a sugestion...There are far too many people here using the word ENTRY. Poor Chris has to search through this thread and find every pic labled as an ENTRY and with people saying..."this is my ENTRY for now but I'll post another later" is a bit pointless and just confuses the whole thing....

We either go with...your first ENTRY pic posted is the one thats used or you just don't post a pic unless you are sure it's going to be your final choice.

Hasn't realy been a prob in the past but this one seem to have loads of people going for it...

Ian

Focus TDCi
Probably my fault to be honest.. wanted to get the competition moving a bit so posted up a photo. In that respect it seems to have worked because the entry rate is well up.. but I agree with your point about sticking to your guns with one photo only. To help out a little, this is how I believe things stand at the moment:

Page 1

aucky
Gaz

Page 2

Mish
Sarah
IanFlaherty
TaMrLb
Speccy
Chris_K
Bazzon
Clart

Page 3

ChrisH
GaryS
BluePete
rmccardal
Rhino172
Paul G
Clio-Coby
halfpint
BobRTE
Fletcher
BenWall
Blue4Ever
Bash
Remedi

Please double check though.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
The more people involved, the better imo. Good subject!

Expect an entry from me before the deadline.

Partner's Astra SRi
Never entered this competition before but I saw the topic and decided to play with my fiance's camera as it's better than mine. So here are my pictures and entry:

2866969623_8038832224_o.jpg

2866970283_b84ec56a44_o.jpg

2867802796_937ea2c18f_o.jpg

2867803574_5ff0a194bd_o.jpg

2867799416_5a71a51e35_o.jpg

MY ENTRY
2867807556_e1925b3022_o.jpg

vers le haut doigt milieu
My Final Entry (as I don't think I will have a chance to do anything else by sunday)

(orignal entry just retouched)