ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 3...

Apologies for the delay (again), my PC blew up (literally) so I've had to wait on parts to do a rebuild, I'm back now ;)

The winner of our last challenge, big_peaches has chosen a new subject for round 3 of the Photography Challenge...

Capture the effects of modern industry on wildlife

Comp runs from today until midnight Sunday March 16th. Best get your thinking caps on!

Same rules as last time, post what you like but make sure you flag your actual entry so it's easy for me to sort them out at the end.

NOTE: It wasn't clear last time, but all images entered must be taken within the dates of the competition.

D

dick

damnit, got a great 1 of a velvet monkey eating out of a tin of tomatoes :(

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I like how it's gone from 'Yellow' to 'effects of modern industry on wildlife', lol.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
yeah, nice easy step up.....

personally, i think the topic is too narrow and doesn't give much scope, but i'll have a go anyway!

clio 182 black /gold
Do you post in here?
If so here goes.
DSCF0721.jpg

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
This is a toughy, just got to get next doors rabbit to put the boiler suit on then.

B

Brown.

I recon big_peaches has an essay on at school with the same title ;)

lol^^ if the challenge is too much for you guys. al get UKAS to change the criteria to ' any picture with your car in' hows that ??

Nah stick with it, you could make it a little wider like 'global warming' but I'd save that for another challenge.. just this one requires some more thinking, look forward to having a crack..

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I agree, this isn't the type of thing you can take any picture and post it up, and I haven't really thought about a photo to much since I've had my camera, so this should make me think.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
went out yesterday with good intentions of getting something to fit the script...but hell can I get wildlife where I want them to be.
Spent 3 hours waiting....and came up with this!!!
just need it listen to an ipod now.
heron2-060308.jpg

THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY

Great shot, really like it. I agree it's a tough one, finding wildlife is hard enough, let alone relating it to modern industry!

I will get there though.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Right I am bribing the bird to get closer to something remotely industrial.....So far it is a sign lol
no-fishing.jpg

B

Brown.

Thats an excellent effort, with the herron and the safety sign....thats extactly what i had in mind, reflects the oversafe world we live in.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
using a 600 mm....and still struggling
tomorrow it is Kingfishers and Barn owls
The sign actually says....NO FISHING BEYOND THIS POINT
DANGER ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZARD

As if a Heron needs to worry lol

Megane Mk4
Hmmmm, toughie this one. Spotted this on a concrete path next to a metal drain cover last night..

2321002772_74531c8e1e.jpg

Artificial plastic on a natural wildlife area

2320998258_64bf46637f.png

Haven't got anything really yet.. Although I'm still on the look out.

B

Brown.

I seen a black bird nest in a telephone mast , but f**k could i get any where near it :(

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Might have to Head off Tomorrow and look for something, Loving the Topic though, A good challenge