ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 7 Vote

make your choice - round 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 12.3%

Votes: 1 1.5%

Votes: 2 3.1%

Votes: 22 33.8%

Votes: 16 24.6%

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here goes again. Vote will be open until Saturday evening so then we can get a comp running from Sunday over to the following Bank Holiday weekend.

On a personal note I'm amazed at what a bunch of Clio enthusiasts can come up with in a week, amazing images!

Please select the number of the photograph and select it in the poll when it magically appears.

295576073_wCKSA-M.jpg

295576127_QVhLj-M.jpg

295576157_Hbv8o-M.jpg

295576180_UYVe4-M.jpg

295576205_z28eo-M.jpg

295576225_RQ9Nv-M.jpg

295576256_q9d3r-M.jpg

295576292_sc5WX-M.jpg

295576373_Rhff5-M.jpg

295576421_LQGwt-M.jpg

295576444_DmT5p-M.jpg

295576490_KHojg-M.jpg

295576515_7nAkk-M.jpg

295576547_BergJ-M.jpg

I see mine was not good enough. I will try harder.

I don't make any assessment of quality, at the end I just search each page for the word 'entry' up until the closing date (as per the rules), then save all the pictures ready for the poll.

I assume you never flagged anything, or I somehow missed it.

Anyhow, 6 for me, I love it.

clio 182 black /gold
I see mine was not good enough. I will try harder.

I don't make any assessment of quality, at the end I just search each page for the word 'entry' up until the closing date (as per the rules), then save all the pictures ready for the poll.

I assume you never flagged anything, or I somehow missed it.

Anyhow, 6 for me, I love it.
I thought i had submitted one. Not been on for a few days. 6 for it is real good :)

Ok, lets cut Chris some slack.

It takes ages to go through them all.

Maybe if people didnt post loads of pics, post stupid comments or people going "Which one shall I have as my entry?" then he wouldnt have to plough through all the spam to get to the entries and his job would be much easier.

clio 182 black /gold

Maybe if people didnt post loads of pics, post stupid comments or people going "Which one shall I have as my entry?" then he wouldnt have to plough through all the spam to get to the entries and his job would be much easier.
I truely understand he is a busy person and does a great job. I posted 3 up and just forgot to nominate a picture. :eek: :quiet:

pmsl, oddly enough Andi I re-checked through the thread for your entry as I noticed a lot of 'test' shots of yours throughout the thread. I didn't find one during the dates, which I'm guessing from your blush smiley means you never flagged anything.

I don't mean to be harsh with the dates, but it would take forever otherwise as Revels is absolutely right, it does take me ages to sort through them all, which is why I changed the rules to make sure everyone flagged their entry and still struggle with numpties that try to enter 5 year old pics!

Not complaining at how busy this is though, really really impressed. A dedicated forum for a popular photography magazine has a 'two-week' challenge which I suggested (although I asked for the photos to be taken in the two-week period, they refused) and even though they have the incentive of getting their image published without even having to take a new photo, the quality here is just as good as those.

Megane Mk4

I truely understand he is a busy person and does a great job. I posted 3 up and just forgot to nominate a picture. :eek: :quiet:

pmsl, oddly enough Andi I re-checked through the thread for your entry as I noticed a lot of 'test' shots of yours throughout the thread. I didn't find one during the dates, which I'm guessing from your blush smiley means you never flagged anything.

I don't mean to be harsh with the dates, but it would take forever otherwise as Revels is absolutely right, it does take me ages to sort through them all, which is why I changed the rules to make sure everyone flagged their entry and still struggle with numpties that try to enter 5 year old pics!

Not complaining at how busy this is though, really really impressed. A dedicated forum for a popular photography magazine has a 'two-week' challenge which I suggested (although I asked for the photos to be taken in the two-week period, they refused) and even though they have the incentive of getting their image published without even having to take a new photo, the quality here is just as good as those.
Nah it's right, I did make enough photos and post them within the time limit, but didn't make a final decision on the photo I wanted entered until 12 hours after it had closed, so it is my fault ;)

and yeah, hes a busy guy and don't fault him in the least :approve:

There's always next time and I have voted for my favourite this time round ;)

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I won't bother next time :(

Come on mate, he is trying his best and doing this off his own back. If he has missed it, I'm sure its a pure accident.

What pic was it anyway, there was loads of pics posted and sortin through them, gettng just one from each person must be difficult.

Just make sure you flag it next time so it can't be issed easily, in bold or something:)

Come on mate, he is trying his best and doing this off his own back. If he has missed it, I'm sure its a pure accident.

What pic was it anyway, there was loads of pics posted and sortin through them, gettng just one from each person must be difficult.

Just make sure you flag it next time so it can't be issed easily, in bold or something:)

Just had another scan through the thread and still couldn't find anything he flagged as an entry.

Megane Mk4
Congratulations on the winner, Can't wait for the next one as the photos are getting better as these challenges progress :approve:

Suzuki Ignis Sport

It was the one with my hamster. And i did flag it, i actually put a flag with it!!!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showpost.php?p=4038402&postcount=119

Mk2 Golf GTI

It was the one with my hamster. And i did flag it, i actually put a flag with it!!!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showpost.php?p=4038402&postcount=119

It was clear as day but tbh the quality wasn't up there with the top pics. Just try harder next time!