ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Forum "Photo of the Year 2008" *NWS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
  mk1 172
ENTRY (At the moment)
2929080706_4bf7474342_b.jpg

Suzuki Ignis
Is that last one 'shopped?

Or did you white balance to get a daylight look on the tree etc?

I like, either way :)

Nope no 'shopping. Just set the correct white balance, a sturdy tripod and 30 seconds of my time. I think I might of just cloned a branch out that was poking in from the right hand side but nout else.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Some truly stunning photos in this thread.

Probably my favourite two i've taken this year at the various motorsports events, Group C/GTP cars racing at the Silverstone Classic

IMG_3649-1.gif

And the Team Modena Aston Martin at the Le Mans Series Race, also at Silverstone

ENTRY
IMG_6145-1.gif

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
This is my fave pic taken this year and my entry Will be buying a DSLR after I get married next year, until then this is a camera phone pic. Must say there are some awesome pics on here. The bee and the butterfly pics are stunning.

P8110002_fhdr.jpg

Entry

BMW E46 330i Touring
Nothing like the quality on here already, but a couple that I like for some reason...

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

I'll decide which one to enter at some point this week.

ENTRY - Like this photo, especially as only had 55mm zoom to use (and was my first day on manual settings), tinkered with a little, just changed levels a little bit.

3085123445_19b1ff6a63_o.jpg

vers le haut doigt milieu
Nope no 'shopping. Just set the correct white balance, a sturdy tripod and 30 seconds of my time. I think I might of just cloned a branch out that was poking in from the right hand side but nout else.

Was a flood light illuminating the tree and the foreground? tbh, without any image enhancement that tree it looks like it must of been lit with a HMI.

Seat Ibiza FR
I haven't picked up the camera much this year but this has got to be my favourite from this year.

ENTRY.
DAndelionbig.jpg

Titanium 182
Its a toss up between these three, Can't decide which...
DSCF2727.jpg

DSCF2750.jpg

DSCF2768.jpg

Not in the same league as most here anyway.

SQ5
Only a camera phone (N95) pic and no where near any standard on here! Could of been a really good photo too :( But its really one of the only time I've used a camera this year bar taking photos of cars! Roll on 01/01/2009 for the DSLR :D

DSC00473-2.jpg

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Stunning tbh, some very clever guys on here. Good work :D Incidentally, any of these taken with a D40? I now fancy one ;)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Nae, not for me! 1 for me although good, is a bit flat and unfocused.

2 on the other hand; the bokeh is awesome and the silhouette works a treat. Plus the fact that Chris still appears to have plastic soldiers and it all adds up to win. :)

Then there's 3 which is so clear and calm, works so well!

Each to their own though, I don't really qualify for commenting as I don't plan on entering a photo lol, therefore my thoughts are largely moot.

It is weird to see how different my own favourites are from what other people choose though.. does make you look at photos differently!

Status
Not open for further replies.