ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday - 1 Day Away!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
2ylahAnarxuIoKToFLkDBpoakXlRuSnA_zLSFgyj_CY0HJBOAbVQvsRvJgS0eS_QfZjCYgvcZLeYU-74dnGAwgC6ms9WJ8v3dtNjANgAsOLNlproqCazN-o

CLIOSPORT SATURDAY IS ONLY 1 FULL DAY AWAY

That's right folks! The eagerly anticipated national event for the club is now only a few days away!​

We have some fantastic goings on planned for the day including a selection of ClioSport traders, selling products at extremely competitive prices including the odd surprise or two. We have also negotiated a special rate with a dent repair company, meaning you can finally get rid of an imperfections on the day at a cracking price.​

Over 350 of you have bought tickets for the day, which for the launch of an established event is an absolutely unbelievable number and it is a testament to the size and popularity of both the club and the Clio.​

Catering wise, each ticket as you will already know entitles you to either a burger, a hot dog or a bacon sandwich & a cup of tea or coffee (before 11:30 only). There is also alternative food available inside of the museum should this not suit your appetite.​

Don't forget that there is an excellent raffle taking place on the day with some fantastic prizes up for grabs and all proceeds going to charity - so don't forget to bring some cash as there is not an ATM machine on site. Dan Freeman is also coming along with his xBox specification camera, so make sure that your car looks the part for the pictures! See the main thread for full details of what you can expect when you show up, but there will be plenty for you to be getting on with.​

Goody bag wise you will need to disclose your ClioSport Club Membership card at the ClioSport Marquee in order to redeem it.​

Tickets are no longer being posted due to the event being so close. If you would still like to attend, you can still turn up on the day and purchase entry tickets from the ClioSport marquee (still £5 per person). If you plan to do this, please pm Brian or myself. Remember that your wristband entitles you to discounted entry to the museum!

Finally please talk to each other and come and say hi to the admin team! You won't be able to miss us and believe it or not we aren't unsociable troglodytes and it's an excellent opportunity to put names to faces and have a chat.

We really do want to promote the club atmosphere at this event, completely differentiating it from any other show out there.​

We look forward to seeing you on the day.​

Thanks,

Luke.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Re: ClioSport Saturday - 4 Days Away!

I'm currently stroking myself.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

I feel so warm and fuzzy inside. Not sure if it's Daniel or not.

Who wrote that for Luke to copy and paste?

He hasn't learned such big words at school yet, surely.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Who wrote that for Luke to copy and paste?

He hasn't learned such big words at school yet, surely.

I'm actually offended as I wrote that on my own :(.

I even checked it thrice so Dan couldn't pick me up on spelling :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

Do we have to come and say hello to you?

Can't believe you're not camping Lukey boy :dapprove:

Rob said:
I'm moist with excitement.

And that's only at the thought of my sleeping bag. Hai.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Hotel > Pikey gypsy camp with fat man and oap in situ

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

I was genuinely reading this thinking 'where's Luke copy and pasted this from?' But no, it's all new stuff.

Can't wait, better be good.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Any last things to organise boys? Or all sorted?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Any last things to organise boys? Or all sorted?

Major stuff is sorted and ready to go. There are a few things still in development behind the scenes but that's very much within our control so will be sorted Friday no doubt!

I'm a bit dubious about parking the cars as it's not a very easy task, so may need to recruit some of you on the day if we run out of man power.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Anything to help dude. I'm guessing it's more a go left or go right looking at the plans? Then just find a space.

Looks straightforward going by the pictures I seen on google. Think they were of an old mini meet, rather easy to organise parking at that even right enough!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

I'm guessing it's more a go left or go right looking at the plans? Then just find a space.

Not really as space will be limited as there is that many cars, and I don't want the place looking like a car park if I can help it so there will be people guiding you where to put you car.

Re: ClioSport Saturday - 2 Days Away!

Quick, edit that post. Otherwise he'll still be crying when you see him on Sat.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

I've been living a lie for all these years :cry:

(2 days! :D :D :D :D :D)

Yup. His punishment is going to start pretty early but it'll still be going when you arrive.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Gone beyond excited now, just disappointed it will all be over very soon :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

How long in the planning Brian?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

Looks like we'll be getting decent weather too.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Superb organisation guys! I shall update this thread with my journey down south in as usual... an ASW style manner. :eek:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

use the hash tag #cliosport and you'll update the live page (when it goes live)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

On Twitter you mean?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Will do. I'll give it a whirl tomorrow anyway once the car is packed!

Mini Cooper S sport

Hope you all have a lovely time, I'll be thinking of you x

Take lots of photos of each other, I want to see faces, not shitty old cars!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

*Pull focus sad face*

You aren't coming?