ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2014 - Full Show Information

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
It's been a busy day for ticket sales :)

Will be getting the current orders in the post soon!

FF Clio 182
I am no longer able to make this due to other commitments. I have a reservation for 3 nights that I able not able to cancel so if anyone is interested they can have it cheap off me. The reservation is for Friday/Saturday and Sunday night.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Am I correct in thinking that all cars attending are "on display" or is there a normal park car and only selected people have their cars on display??

Everyone is free to have their car on display, and we have various awards for cars on the stand. Other marques will have their own section, and people who have just come for a fun day out will have a 'general' car parking area :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
What awards is there mate?

I can't remember off the top of my head, we'll have a list on the day but it will go along the lines of:

Cleanest car
Best sport
Best non sport
Club spirit award
Best non-renault

and a few others i believe!

Evo
I've been collared for babysitting over CS weekend so gotta bring my little brother, does an 11 year old get in free?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Hi Ben,

Everyone is required to purchase a ticket, unfortunately. Whether they are an adult or child.

See you Saturday! :)