ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Saturday 2015 @ Blyton Park

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Evening everyone.

As you all know Cliosport Saturday is just around the corner (August 1st at Blyton Park)

I'm aware this is a few hundred miles away but it's a good chance to meet other members..see the cars you've been ogling at on here as well as get on track and have a top weekend of it.

I'm planning on heading up myself. Anyone else planning on heading up?

I'll be looking to sort out a convoy leaving from Magor services if so.

Any and all information required can be found here http://www.cliosportsaturday.net

Hope to catch a few of you there.

Last edited:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Evening everyone.

As you all know Cliosport Saturday is just around the corner (August 1st at Blyton Park)

I'm aware this is a few hundred miles away but it's a good chance to meet other members..see the cars you've been ogling at on here as well as get on track and have a top weekend of it.

I'm planning on heading up myself. Anyone else planning on heading up?

I'll be looking to sort out a convoy leaving from Magor services if so.

Looking forward to meeting you dude! :up:

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
I'm sure I booked it a couple of weeks ago with track time :( wondered why I didn't have confirmation. Will get it booked again tonight [emoji5]️

Megane 250
I can't make it, have a few others things on around the same time and unfortunately not enough funds, Maybe next year!

Super stuff!! :beers:
Thanks for the tag.
Good idea firing a thread up too filters. Might drum up some interest [emoji106]

Been toying with booking this for a while.... been wanting to do a track day this year so this would be a good time as any to do it. [emoji41]

Will be an early rise to get to Bedford for the driver sign on at around 8am. 3hr 40 drive.

Don't have a tent and can't be arsed with one. Would probably just sleep in the car! Lol. Probably be more comfy anyway.

When's the latest you can purchase tickets? Not sure where I'll be working in the country in August.... so would rather leave it closer to the time. [emoji5]

Sounds like a good laugh. Work permitting I'll probably be there. [emoji106]

@Sunglasses_Ron I've got my rota in front of me and I can see I'm meant to be on nights that weekend and I also made the dumb ass mistake of trying to organise a rolling road day on the 1st of August so I've got a lot of re-arranging to do but I've been so busy!
I actually wouldn't mind coming along to CSS. I've only even been to one and I didn't know anyone at the time so it would be nice to show up now some of the faces are familiar :)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Thanks for the tag.
Good idea firing a thread up too filters. Might drum up some interest [emoji106]

Been toying with booking this for a while.... been wanting to do a track day this year so this would be a good time as any to do it. [emoji41]

Will be an early rise to get to Bedford for the driver sign on at around 8am. 3hr 40 drive.

Don't have a tent and can't be arsed with one. Would probably just sleep in the car! Lol. Probably be more comfy anyway.

When's the latest you can purchase tickets? Not sure where I'll be working in the country in August.... so would rather leave it closer to the time. [emoji5]

Sounds like a good laugh. Work permitting I'll probably be there. [emoji106]

Come up on the Friday and camp with us ready for an early start on the Saturday? You can pick a half decent tent up from Decathlon for about £20.

Or book an afternoon session and drive up on the Saturday morning?

You can book tickets right up to the actual day but it's doubtful there will be any track sessions left by then.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
@Sunglasses_Ron I've got my rota in front of me and I can see I'm meant to be on nights that weekend and I also made the dumb ass mistake of trying to organise a rolling road day on the 1st of August so I've got a lot of re-arranging to do but I've been so busy!
I actually wouldn't mind coming along to CSS. I've only even been to one and I didn't know anyone at the time so it would be nice to show up now some of the faces are familiar :smile:

Hope you can make it mate :up:

Come up on the Friday and camp with us ready for an early start on the Saturday? You can pick a half decent tent up from Decathlon for about £20.

Or book an afternoon session and drive up on the Saturday morning?

You can book tickets right up to the actual day but it's doubtful there will be any track sessions left by then.
That's an option. Wouldn't I need to be in the drivers briefing in the morning for the afternoon session?

If I can park my car where the camping area is then I'll probably just sleep in the car. [emoji5]

I'd probably end up just getting up early Saturday and getting there for 8ish to make the most of the day.
I always get up at 2:30am on a Monday to travel to London etc for work, then do a 12 hour shift. .... so I'm sure getting up at 5 ish to go to a track event isn't going to be hard for me! [emoji41]

I wouldn't want to miss the morning sessions wether I'm driving or not. See some of CS finest on track [emoji5]

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
That's an option. Wouldn't I need to be in the drivers briefing in the morning for the afternoon session?

If I can park my car where the camping area is then I'll probably just sleep in the car. [emoji5]

I'd probably end up just getting up early Saturday and getting there for 8ish to make the most of the day.
I always get up at 2:30am on a Monday to travel to London etc for work, then do a 12 hour shift. .... so I'm sure getting up at 5 ish to go to a track event isn't going to be hard for me! [emoji41]

I wouldn't want to miss the morning sessions wether I'm driving or not. See some of CS finest on track [emoji5]

There going to be a second driver briefing after lunch for the afternoon sessions. Look forward to meeting my ya buddy :up:

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
I won't be there sorry, already have plans booked, ill be in Sussex that weekend :/

If I do go, people are welcome to catch a lift up with me if need be..... a backup plan for you filters. [emoji5]

Probably only able to take 1 passenger, maybe 2, as I'd take spare alloys with me too.

Yeah mate. Let me know.

Only issue is I'll be heading out around half 4 sat morning to get to blyton for around half 8. So don't know how we'd work that.
For me to pick you up I'd need to leave about 3. [emoji33]

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What's everyone doing for breakfast Saturday morning and Sunday morning?

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
If you need it then sure. No prob.
Travelling up Sat morning and back Sunday morning.
Certainly still in need chap. I'd take suzy but the bracket that holds my number plate and rear lights on snapped off on the last meet (@Rickwood saved me from loosing them completely!) I've yet to be able to get a replacement. Don't think they'll hold on zip ties all that way LOL!

More than happy to contribute towards petrol costs n what not bud.

Certainly still in need chap. I'd take suzy but the bracket that holds my number plate and rear lights on snapped off on the last meet (@Rickwood saved me from loosing them completely!) I've yet to be able to get a replacement. Don't think they'll hold on zip ties all that way LOL!

More than happy to contribute towards petrol costs n what not bud.
f**k going all that way on a bike anyway!! [emoji33]

Don't worry about it.... I'd be traveling up anyway. Just sort me a beer or something [emoji14]

I could use a lend of your lid again though! Keep meaning to buy one and keep forgetting! The white n grey one.

Need to go to a rally/motorsport shop to actually try some on...., after my last mail order fiasco!